Toribash
Original Post
Minibash v.0.1
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Please post any suggestions or bugs in this thread.

Ok, fixed the first bugs:
- Training Strength menu wasn't updating correctly
- You didn't get your account - it should say your username in the top right corner
Last edited by hampa; Aug 1, 2011 at 09:18 AM.
Yes a small weak touch will decap, but not all touches. I touched hampa's head with no decap.

Anyways it would be awesome if there was a direct link to this
Last edited by EJM; Aug 1, 2011 at 01:23 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by BioEx View Post
I have a doubt.
Is this already prepared for an Iphone?
Because it says on mine to download adobe flash player and I can't.

The iphone version is not written in flash. It will be available in the app store end of this year.
A thing:
When you first start, you got a White Belt and respective experience to pass to the next belt: 0/10.
I had 8/10 and suddenly won a match and won +1 XP from the match and +5 XP from the medium Strength training I was doing. So I thought: "I'm gonna turn to Yellow Belt (4/xx)."
But nothing happened... instead, the number of matches to pass the white belt just passed from 10 to 20. Is now 14/20 XP.
I know that in normal Toribash, the matches to be played to pass to yellow belt are 20 but in Minibash, it was 10 in the beginning and suddenly passed to 20.
Bug?

EDIT:
Played one more match and received a message saying that I passed to Yellow Belt. The current belt is Yellow belt with the following experience: 15/20.
Last edited by Hayz; Aug 1, 2011 at 01:44 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Small suggestions :

- Put links of certain user's challenges. Such as if "my challenges" link is http://forum.toribash.com/minibash_challenges.php, maybe if we add "?username=[username here]" we would go to that person's challenges. Or any other sort of way.

- Sorting the challenges list in order of username, id.... not just matches and wins. We can sort them by ip through tampering with the link, but sorting in by username isn't possible.
-----
Oh btw, I have a question, what are credits for?
Last edited by EJM; Aug 1, 2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I defeat hampa in the second round but my experience isn't growing, it keeps showing me "White Belt 2/10 XP"... Glitch? Bug?
Works on Android... only for 2.2 above since it has flash player...
i got massive lag on android, but its still playable thou....maybe there are no lags for 1ghz proc android since i use a 720mhz android.....
but im suggesting an android app too on the android market...once again, thanks hampa
PS : i beated bluefighter once on the droid,
Last edited by MpoNori; Aug 1, 2011 at 02:14 PM.
we rub a mexican monkey