Toribash
I really liked the replay. I do have to say that opener was sex to my eyes. You do a lot of twitching towards the end during your flip and when you land.
Also, that skeet was over doing it a little haha. It was nice, and powerful. But it didn't have to be in there.
I also would have liked to see a voodoo when you had the arm right next to the head while it was in the air(585). It would have looked pretty sick if you just brought those together and rapped a giant boom(elbow+ both core and neck, even a possible wrist for a whopping 5-6!). I liked what you did with it though.
Your kick the the chest which resulted in a 2 dm, you held the knee right after it dismembered, probably so the neck didn't go flying right? haha. That's one of the only things wrong with your hits.

Loving the replay! More!
I loved it, great hits, amazing realism, good skeet. I have a lot of problems with booms, skeets and such, but it seems like you never break a sweat to do anything like that. 10/10 keep it up.
[SPARTA] Member | RSO | No Clan Currently | | Wanna spar? PM me. | I'm a poor Tori (120 TC's)Help me out!
After a year here is a new one, I got bored and was inspired to make a replay.
Here it is.
Attached Files
0 head.rpl (421.6 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by iCoon; Aug 15, 2013 at 04:48 AM.
Do you really think you're in control
well, comparing to last year's you look a bit rusty, but a headpass is something that we don't usually see these days, and you did a great job in it.
Yeah I'm a bit rusty.
Haven't made replays in a while but thanks!
Do you really think you're in control