Toribash
Originally Posted by AgentP View Post
Request for: Spartan094
Requesting: Head
Price Range: I shall gib full chronos?
Details: Colors? yellow and purple, details? tons also shade the hell out of it, this will be my perma head so make it EPIC.

You have 2hrs to send WIPs.

Kgo

Edit: make that 1hr.

Edit: oh ya reference

reference

Seriously though make me a head for the hell of it whenever you have the time, I shall gib items.

:3

Consider it done.

Also: I'm waiting to here back from Sado about some details on the clan pic, so I started working on FekDa's head, but I find it extremely hard to get anything going without any references, so I'll keep chipping away at that.
Last edited by Spartan094; Oct 4, 2011 at 08:42 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
hey hows mine doing?

Nearly done, I had to resource some of my time to Fek's head, since he is higher up in the queue. Still waiting to hear back from Sado about the clan pic.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Username: Ferras
Type of Texture: A head
Price range: 10k
Details(be as specific as possible): Cartoon viking head. Helmet with horns. Faded Orange long hair + beard. I would like the helmet to be exactly like the helmet on the reference (Yes, I do know it's a dwarf). I'll add more details when I see WIPS with the current details.
Time allowed: As long as you would take to make it epic ^^
References:

Thanks!
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post

As far as I know a head exactly like that already exists and was made by JoshuaDA(more specifically this), so I don't think either of the guys will want to make such a similar head.
Unless of course you own it and you want it reworked, then I'm not sure if they would and then it would obviously be a whole different process for requesting it.

Originally Posted by ajiskempet View Post
are you making GUI set?

Last I talked to spartan he said he isn't making them currently and that is why there is no pricing nor request format for them in his post.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
AgentP, I used the same reference, yes. That head is more like a dwarf though.
I would like a viking (long hair and stuff like that. Try searching google pictures)

Here is another reference. Freestyle the helmet, but keep the horns on it. Make the hair either blond, red or orange.

Edit: Does any of you guys make sets atm? If not, then I'll just wait till you do ;p
Last edited by Ferras; Oct 7, 2011 at 05:34 PM.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

AgentP, I used the same reference, yes. That head is more like a dwarf though.
I would like a viking (long hair and stuff like that. Try searching google pictures)

le spoil

Here is another reference. Freestyle the helmet, but keep the horns on it. Make the hair either blond, red or orange.

Ah, gotcha, well we'll see what they think.

Edit: Does any of you guys make sets atm? If not, then I'll just wait till you do ;p

Not at the moment, sorry.

Added Avatar requests to my post, they are cheap and crappy awesome, request em while I can still be assed. :3
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do