Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I LIKE Sagehees98 great in-game skills i think he would be great addition
also im not sure bout azuremage if i say in game i can tell for sure
Nickname:Paracuru
Belt:Brown
GMT:-5
Your favorite thing about toribash:is a very good game for those who want fun, interesting, intelligent, who teaches every esperience online
Your best and worst mods: Favorite: Wushu. Worst: I don't know, everything are good
A few sentences about you: Caio, 14 Years old, From Brazil, Atletic, Funny guy
What Sub Category do you fit into.( Eternity,Infinity, Awareness): I don't Know
What can you contribute to Archangels: intelligence, responsibility, respect, practicality
[If eternity] 2 Replays: Don't have this in Computer
[If awareness] One piece of art/event idea:
[If Infinity] Propose one simple idea for Archangels: Make Friends
-Nickname: Koco934
-Belt: Black 1st Dan
-GMT: -5
-Your favorite thing about toribash: Watching myself and others get better, and seeing how we play diffferntly as we get better
-Your best and worst mods: Best= Judo Teakkyon Running Akidobigdojo /Worst= Wushu Akido
-A few sentences about you: Well Jesut I'd be insulted if you didn't remember me, but for the others I think I'm a down to Earth kind of person. When in-game I talk with text language unless it's something very important and proffesional, like a war, or I'm trying to make a good impression (like now).
-What Sub Category do you fit into.( Eternity,Infinity, Awareness): I have no idea what this is... (Neither does anyone else it seems) But I guess Eternity since that seems like it's an in-game skill based catagory.
-What can you contribute to Archangels? Anything you ask. (that's not art)
-[If eternity] 2 Replays: [On the links]
-[If awareness] One piece of art/event idea: I hate art
but i guess a banner with all the members (Or the best members) tori's in some nice poses...that might be kinda hard though.
-[If Infinity] Propose one simple idea for Archangels: A detailed explanation on the ranks. And also an update of the first post. Clan meetings? Making sure all your members are active like a one post a week minimum. Asking recruits for past clans, and why you left them or why they kicked you out. Asking if they've ever been warned/infracted/temporarily banned/permanently banned(and made a new account), and why. Asking if they were recomended by someone, earned their way in through a recruiting server, or just decided to apply because they thought the clan looked nice.

(Why i posted for all the ranks: I don't know I just felt like helping I guess(That And to make a good impression to all the members.))
Attached Files
gezzus....rpl (76.8 KB, 4 views)
Happy new years uke .rpl (79.6 KB, 3 views)
Nickname: Darkcris00
Belt: Black Belt
GMT: +3
Your favorite thing about Toribash:Fight for TC,do tourneys bet and clans war.
Your best and worst mods: AikidoBD and wushu!yeah i love wushu.
A few sentences about you: I'm froam italy i have 15 years old, i do beatbox,skate and basket
What Sub Category do you fit into?Infinity
What can you contribute to Archangels? I can made tc for the clan very fast becouse i have boosters
[If Infinity] Propose one simple idea for Archangels: More Wars!
Last edited by Hisoka; Jan 21, 2012 at 07:58 PM.
Nickname: carlos?
Belt: 6th belt
GMT: -8
Your favorite thing about toribash: destroying stuff.
Your best and worst mods: taekkyon and kick box my best, judo worst.
A few sentences about you: I can do o's with smoke.
What Sub Category do you fit into.
What can you contribute to Archangels? If i start making textures again, i'll give away textures.
Best signature ever.