Toribash
Just a tip: When watching replays, you can pause them with P and then skip it frame by frame with SHIFT+P, so it's easier to keep track of what's happening on those fast paced replays.
Another tip, when you are having camera problems you can click on tori, the replaymaker in this case, the camera will focus on him, though you may have to click a few times for it to work. If you decide to use that/it works for you some credit/shoutout would be nice.

Also, did ye ever get my replays? I sent them from the email Gracia_211@hotmail. I used speedyshare for the download thingy so.. Prob just c/p the URL.

Also also, to avoid plagiarism, perhaps you should get in touch with an experienced replaymaker who is willin to help you check over replays to see they aren't fake/stolen.
Forward slash forward slash fjhbnj
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
Another tip, when you are having camera problems you can click on tori, the replaymaker in this case, the camera will focus on him, though you may have to click a few times for it to work. If you decide to use that/it works for you some credit/shoutout would be nice.

Also, did ye ever get my replays? I sent them from the email Gracia_211@hotmail. I used speedyshare for the download thingy so.. Prob just c/p the URL.

Also also, to avoid plagiarism, perhaps you should get in touch with an experienced replaymaker who is willin to help you check over replays to see they aren't fake/stolen.
Forward slash forward slash fjhbnj

When I get back to the single player stuff on tips I'll be sure to give it a mention, I can't say for sure but that email address doesn't ring a bell, it couldn't hurt to resend just to be safe.

And on the subject of stolen replays, it is a problem, but that solution isn't really feasible for a weekly show like showcase, getting someone who's available to do something like that, and having them check over every single replay before it goes in the show would be a MASSIVE time commitment and damn near impossible if we intend to keep to our weekly schedule, plus there's always the chance that the guy we bring in won't know if the replays stolen or not, there's really no sure fire way to be sure short of hiring a team of replay checkers.
-----
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
i sent a couple of replays a few days ago, when do you think it'll be in?

Well I recently organized all the replays into separate folders for the coming weeks, if you sent in the past few days odds are pretty good you can expect to see them in either next weeks show or the week after, but please don't hold me to that
Last edited by JackMorris; Dec 11, 2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've been subbed for a while now, I just submitted some replays. Awesome stuff, I love the shows you guys put together!
So, the next week, I will post some of my replays since you said we could (;
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.