"joint r_pecs
joint r_shoulder
joint r_elbow
joint l_axilla
joint l_shoulder"
joint l_elbow

it's called l_pecs
whats up with the whole axilla thing?
i don't know if it used to be axilla, but its not any more...(allthough putting axilla in a mod would do the same as putting pec, its just really confusing, i even saw a mod with both l_axilla and l_pecs) its strange because there is no l_pecs (well there is now) and no r_axilla...

I'm pretty sure "axilla" is the wrist
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Re: HOW TO experiment with test mod!
can you change the strength of a joint or make something really, really light?
maybe in later versions but not this one
what i do to make the joint not so strong is move it then shit+space then hold it shit+space then move it shit+space and so on...
i'm looking to make him stronger cause my hands are too heavy.... hmmmm... can you change the size of grabby hands?
is there a (random#) feature in this? if there was, you could make the blood color different each time. that would be cool
Originally Posted by [Dinner
Stumpy ]
is there a (random#) feature in this? if there was, you could make the blood color different each time. that would be cool

As far as i know, there isnt a random variable in the mod files that you can use.... and random blood would be stupid looking...
<( O )>
Everytime I attempt to make a mod, it appears to work. Until I use it in toribash and when I click single player the game closes. What have I done wrong?
Originally Posted by Jam0864
Everytime I attempt to make a mod, it appears to work. Until I use it in toribash and when I click single player the game closes. What have I done wrong?

Ive been getting that alot when playing with the joint colour function... Even when its absolutely the same as one that works, it just wont, and crashes. Lets hope its fixed in 2.5 :P
<( O )>