Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Bruce lee was good at martial arts because the martial arts he used was the martial arts her created. He is the founder of jeet kun do. You get good at something by practice. And skill. Sometimes luck. You haven't beat me. And even if you are the Bruce lee of toribash there is always someone better, as there was with Bruce lee, it wast until after he died though. But all the same. I think it is you who has been beaten.
-----
Even arglax can be beaten. Nothing is impossible.
Last edited by SirJonah63; Aug 4, 2013 at 03:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The grim reaper works for me.
SirJonah, Bruce Lee wasn't just famous for that, but for him speed, power, and so on. He could grab a dime off your hand and replace it with a penny before you could even make a fist with that same hand.
-----
Oh yeah, and countless movies and such.
Last edited by TomWanks; Aug 4, 2013 at 03:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
"your giving yourself a big head" -> No idea what that's supposed to mean.
As I said, nobody will fight me anymore because I'm TOO good.

I never see you ingame, never heard of you either. Also belt means nothing because many are either alts are prodigies. sometimes both.(like my self) but after being here so long you can be cocky, but you cant truely think your self the best, especially not on the turfs of people who own one or 2 mods strictly. my turf is abd, anytime your online come step on it and we will see if you are the best you claim to be. :>
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Narcissistic? Righteous, I'm the best Toribash player who ever lived. The fact that you retort to insults (calling me an idiot) proves that you're just another jealous wannabe. Everybody wants to be me.

Ah, now I get it. Cheers to you man, I can't believe this worked on me as long as it did.
Preposterously dank.
Batman your almost as useful as a super hero as aqua man is useful but still lol
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Well, back when I played Toribash a lot I was quite good. I was a well rounded fighter and I won most of my games. I'm probably pretty bad now being as I haven't played seriously in a while.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
As far as I can remember, even when kristis, aj, and I were rockin the abd stage, arglax pretty much swept everyone. Tay, just no.

As for me, I rarely play anymore. I got ingame yesterday to play some aikido and I decapitated myself... with my foot. I don't even...
beep
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
i can confirm that arglax is the greatest toribash player of all time

Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
I've never seen a flawless player like Arglax again.

Originally Posted by chrisfinne View Post
honestly I'm probably 3/10 in game. I have my moments sometimes where suddenly I am good but some people might call that "luck". I'm certainly nowhere near Arglax tier.

Originally Posted by Fee View Post
I've probably only played around 500 games, 90% of them buying judo, making me the worst custom belt to ever exist. However this guy Arglax is a wonder to behold.

Originally Posted by bishopONE View Post
I tried fighting Arglax the last time I played toribash and he funked me into submission

I haven't touched the game ever since

Originally Posted by Huck View Post
As far as I can remember, even when kristis, aj, and I were rockin the abd stage, arglax pretty much swept everyone. Tay, just no.

I think it is clear now that I am, indeed, the best player who ever lived.

f=m*a syens