Toribash
erm soz for teh bump but, .dmg is like, aaaa.....a .exe installer? and then the program file would be a .app ;) hopefully that would help, yes? if you need more i could prbably help, not sure exactly what you need. basicly .app is the program, and you would click on the .app to run the program ;)
Last edited by psyfon; Oct 31, 2008 at 10:01 PM.
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
Awesome!

You can't lend me a pair of 3d glasses eh?
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
this program needs to to updated.

transparency capabilities in integrated cards would = +rep
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
No, you don't need blender. It is made on the blender game engine and some python scripts. It will work just as well without blender.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Or, he can continue looking for a new job since he got fired cause of toribash, then worry about his free texture viewer later.

I think that if he finds the time he will create some new poses, but unless he is selling tc for a living opening a shop would be rather useless.

BTW: Good luck Avwave with your job hunting.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
.... Its hard to italicize in IRC... the sarcasm is lost on that signature...

Anyways, I'm integrating the new colors there now. Also adding some poses is pretty easy.. Just give me some pics to work with.