Endurance Onslaught 6.0
10 hits is more than fair when you can literally punch the zombies to death while moving backwards.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I feel like the multiplayer combat is weakened by how OP rifles are once you get a scope. Servers often just end up just being controlled by a couple sniper waffle wielding maniacs so that nobody else can get started.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
I feel like the multiplayer combat is weakened by how OP rifles are once you get a scope. Servers often just end up just being controlled by a couple sniper waffle wielding maniacs so that nobody else can get started.

hue hue hue
it isn't like i quit the game because I had a sniper
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
That moment when you get a sniper on a multiplayer server and you just become omnipotent. You can just watch mere mortals go about their usual lowly activities trying to make a living from afar, and then, at any moment you choose you can just end them.

I feel like Unturned multiplayer servers are bad for my mental stability sometimes.
Good morning sweet princess
It's quite annoying to be killed by hackers in the game, which is fairly often. Although I like the concept, I'd prefer H1Z1 or the mighty DayZ.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
It's quite annoying to be killed by hackers in the game, which is fairly often.

That ^

Does anyone else have early access to 3.0? The ragdolling of the zombies after you shoot them in the chest is hilarious.
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
That ^

Does anyone else have early access to 3.0? The ragdolling of the zombies after you shoot them in the chest is hilarious.

I'm not sure if this is still a thing or if nelson fixed it, but in early 3.0 when you killed zombies they would occasionally fly into the air.

Sometimes it would be a few feet and sometimes they'd end up greeting the moon.
Unturned is bugged, damn. Everytime i join a multiplayer server something goes wrong. I remember that once i joined a server where the map was full of brown giant pillars everywhere, on the sea too. I crashed ten mins later. Another time zombies were flying above my head. Many times it doesn't upload character's skin, and i see something like Toribash's texture templates. Once i was running with a pink car under the sea...

No lies, I have proofs on my Steam Profile, just look in screenshots (search weppet and you'll find it).
Last edited by WeppetKo; Feb 20, 2015 at 05:26 PM.