Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Name: Phileryno (a.k.a Philip)
Belt: Pretty much 7th Dan (like 50 games left)
GMT: +2 (Europe, Sweden)
Prev. clans: (Nova)- dead, (pyro), [MyLittle]
Skills: Replays (But they take ALOT of time for me haha)
Fav. Mods: Rk-mma, Aikido Big Dojo and xspar (rarely spar now)

Bans/Infractions: Ban: I was joking with my friend because he had so much TC at the time, and as the idiot I was I asked him for his password. And aparently one of the guys in the server saw it and I got banned haha. Infractions: When I was like 2nd dan... I posted on old forums because I didn't know the "rules" back then so well... huh

Reason to join: Uhm.. I've been without clans for a while now.. I think it's like 5-6 months or something, I don't really recall. And I miss the "family feeling, social feeling, and experience things together. And I think I could bring some good energy into this clan.

Replays: "asd123" - Singleplayer replay
"something23" - Not done yet
"Sparring replay" - I did that one on my alt.

Attached Files
asd123.rpl (97.4 KB, 4 views)
something23.rpl (72.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Phileryno; Oct 26, 2014 at 09:18 AM.
May the force be with you :3
I actually like your app, and i'd enjoy having you in the clan, I say Yes. Awaiting further votes.
I should really find a clan.
Ur in Nice app i must say
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/X7cZZtS.gif

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Hey guys!!
Name:Jason
Country of Origin:Belgium
Alts/Namechanges:Madjason is my old acc( made new acc because i want a another name
Beltnormally black) now its green
GMT:
Languages:english, dutch
Mods:greykido, ABD
Previous Clans (List most of the official ones) :kill N Chill (KnC)
Reasons for leaving/being kicked: no reason
Contact info: toribash private message
Why The Hated:Because i know much people of it, and i want to meet new friends and fight with them to beat other clans.
Who do you know out of The Hated?:Meeeehhhh <3 Realmee <3 Killer4eva <3 Hate <3 SupaFita <3
What can you offer/Special skills:Greykido master ;)
How long have you been playing Tb (Alts count) :I played it a few years ago, and then quited it, but now i'm back
About you:
I'm Jason, i'm 15 years old and live in Belgium, my hobby's: toribash
Forum active:8
In-game active:7 reason: My parents are divorced and i only have a computer at my dad's house and not at my mom's house, but don't worry , i'm getting money to buy my own computer.(I hope u understand).
Warnings/Bans and reasons why:My old acc got banned because i was selling Google stuff i customized( won't happen again) PROMISE!
Player Card:

Jason <3

Ps: I'm your friend Meeeehhhh <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And i want to be a friend of this whole clan

Look all the replays please ;)

Attached Images
craxks.jpg (12.4 KB, 7 views)
Attached Files
damn save.rpl (304 Bytes, 7 views)
Head of steel.rpl (68.9 KB, 5 views)
insane backflip .rpl (46.7 KB, 5 views)
little tricky.rpl (43.8 KB, 4 views)
nice.rpl (71.3 KB, 4 views)
damn running decap.rpl (44.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Craxks; Oct 29, 2014 at 03:57 PM.
[Wake & Bake <3][Lift & Suplex][GESR]
You said you know much people of the clan, but in "Who Do You Know Out of The Hated?" you put nobody. Though I'm guessing you know us but are not our friends then. And no french?
Name:FlipAKick(in real life Rokas)
Country of Origin:Lithuania(Vilnius)
Alts/Namechangesont Have Any Other Accounts
Belt:Blue
GMT:i Dont Know Gmt Means
Languages:Lithuanian,English,A Bit Russian
Mods:Aikido,aikidobigdojo,sambo-off,katana,twinswords,jousting
Previous Clans (List most of the official ones) :Menace,Krisp
Reasons for leaving/being kicked: i didn't like 1 guy from the clan then i told him to shut up couse he pissed me off and then he started swearing and told the owner that i sweared
Contact info:Facebook:Rokas Jasiulis.Skype:rokas927
Why The Hated:Becouse There Are many People In This Clan And When I Got Kicked I Was Bored Ever Since So I Would Play With Friends It Would't be Boring
Who do you know out of The Hated?:Killer4eva and laithoon
What can you offer/Special skills:Im Really good on grab moves.im active
How long have you been playing Tb (Alts count) :about 15 days
About you:i Play Toribash everyday I Play Games Like Minecraf,Samp,Counter Strike Too I Like Playing With People From other Country's Sometimes Learning Some Of They're Language
Forum active:I Log On To The Forum Everyday To Check my Stats Whats New And A Little About All of the clans
In-game active:I Do Many Tournaments and go on beting servers.i win like 6 tournaments per day
Warnings/Bans and reasons why:No Warning No bans
Player Card:I Dont Know What That Is
Any replays u got? Btw i think the leader hate would like that because u both have the same gmt ( time zone) Andif ur a blue belt then sorry but minbelt in black belt, altough i can test you. And if u are good the hated will accept u
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/X7cZZtS.gif

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn