Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Current Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt
Why you want to join VorteX:
I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH ;-; JOINING KNC WAS THE WORST IDEA EVER. I DON'T KNOW WHY I LEFT YOU GUYS. PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE. PLEASE. I RARELY SEE KNC MEMBERS ONLINE IN-GAME. PSYCKHO I'M SORRY ABOUT LEAVING AND RANDOMLY MAKING FALCONSCAR AS LEADER. I JOINED THE ROOMS WITH AN ALT AND I READ EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID ABOUT ME AND I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR WHAT I DID. I HAD SO MANY FUN TIMES WITH YOU GUYS. I'M SO SORRY AND I APOLOGISE AND I MADE THE MOST STUPID DECISION EVER. I KNOW I'M STUPID AND YES, I'VE COME BACK CRAWLING TO YOU GUYS. please...
How active are you in-game: 8/10
How active are you on the forum: 8/10
Favourite mod(s): JudoFrac.tbm, Aikidobigdojo.tbm.
Clan History: FUCK YOU KNC. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I'LL CLAN HOP, CLAN HOP BACK TO A BETTER, MORE FUN AND LIVELY CLAN WHERE I BELONG
At least one replay showing off your skills:
PLEASE GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE. I PROMISE I WOULD NEVER EVER, EVER DESERT THIS CLAN.

I'll give my opinion on this one:

For me it's a "maybe" at best, but for fuck sake never ever as a leader or anything other than a clan member. Not a Leader.
In my opinion I'm not the only one you have to apologize too. You've been entrusted as a leader, and ran away leaving us a shit to clean after you.
To me, it just looked like you went somewhere else, got bored and noticed how being a clan member without power was less entertaining than being leader, and now you want back in. I don't think being attracted to power for the sake of it is a good thing, nor leaving without even leaving a message for our members who trusted you. You litterly just went rogue. In my book that's betrayal.

But, I believe it is not my call to make; nor Rhysifer's. I believe for that one, we have to wait for the Leader to decide. This will wait until Dalanimilbus return.

Do please understand that this is not personnal and that as a player I like you. But that wasn't a responsible act as someone who was entrusted with leadership.
Last edited by Psyckho; Jan 15, 2015 at 11:35 PM.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Nico, I have to agree with pyco you betrayed us and although im willing to forgive and forget it also I agree that you shouldn't be given leader straight off the bat and should earn it back, I know you as a recruiter and know that you know what you're doing, I will try and get in touch with dalan, I hope he accepts you back because you're an awesome player and not a bad person.
Co-Leader of Dark :)
-Current belt: black 100 games till 2nd dan
-Why you want to join VorteX: because i want to help like by donating in clan banks stuff like that....
-What you will bring to the clan as a member: i will donate in the clan bank and i'll try to make some texture for the clan
-how active you are in game, 9/10
-How active you are on the forum, 8/10
-Favorite mod(s) Judo, aikido, aikidobigdojo, running, runkido, mushu and wushu
-Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself: i'm rohby from philippines i used to play fingerboard and very good at it and the same time sskateboard. i'm not that weird man but sometimes i'm a bit clumsy.
-Clan history (if you have any): none
-At least one replay showing off your skills: i don't know how
Hey! As you can see my name is GoldenRox and I'm posting an application to join your clan...

Why I would like to join VorteX: I've been looking around for a good loyal dedicated clan and I've found very few of them that I would like to join. One of them being VorteX.. I played a member of the clan namely PsyKho and he seemed like a very positive leader!
Over all I see VorteX as a way for me to become a better toribasher all in all.

Something cool about myself: Hmm... Well to be honest there really isn't much fascinating about me... Though I guess you could say I'm a good beat boxer and I'm a really exterverted guy (However the hell you spell that :3)

Current Belt -Black Belt (Though give me a little slack I've been out for about a year)

How active are you ingame: 8/10

How active are you on the forums: 7/10

Clan history: I've been in only a few clans... Namely "Diamonds" and a few others that don't come to mind.

Replay: I've fought PsyKho and he's seen my fighting style so he said that counts
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Extroverted or extraverted ^-^
And thanks, but I'm not a Leader; just the Overseer.

Well, you are in! I'm sending the invitation now!
Welcome to VorteX!
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Alright, Im joining this clan to show honor, respect, and to make new friends. Id just love to help out new members and share items with my clan. I treat my clan like family, I don't fight, I don't hurt others, (Well not in battle) but I show respect in many ways. So, thank you for reading this. Your decision if you would like to recruit me ~Trioptical
Tested trioptical in game and although his app was short he will make a good part of the team, so everyone welcome trioptical!!
Co-Leader of Dark :)
-Why you want to join VorteX: I don't have a specific reason, I am just looking for a clan.

-What you will bring to the clan as a member: Depends on what you want me to bring to the clan.

-How active you are in game, x/10: 8/10

-How active you are on the forum, x/10: 6/10

-Favorite mod(s): xspar, aikido, greykido, mushu, Aikidobigdojo, Wushu3, Boxshu
-Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself: I dunno, I like to explore different mods

-Clan history (if you have any): Too much, been in pure, saints, Hunters, etc.

-At least one replay showing off your skills:

Only replay I can send right now.
Attached Files
GET READY FOR IT.rpl (135.8 KB, 5 views)
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)