Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I wish you'd have added a little bit more contracted range on the wrists for the daggers, so we could do a upward stab motion instead of downward.

Also I get it it's supposed to be a stabby mod right, but i got a bloody frac on my opponent's neck without dq x) God damnit toribash !
Attached Files
#slashed.rpl (83.5 KB, 8 views)
Let me know what you think of this version of the axe I made for the holmgang suggestion since uploading mods for mp seems to be down. I only made it for one tori since it's just in the prototype stage. wrist range is slightly altered and not sure if the velocity changes applied or not.
Attached Files
example_beard_axe3.tbm (15.0 KB, 7 views)
Sora: I can't dl your replay for some reason. But you can do an upward stab if you utilize the shoulder. Look at the attached replay.

dab: can't dl your file either. dls empty 0 kb file :( Must be something with the forum.
Attached Files
4tvgtrhtht4.rpl (55.6 KB, 4 views)
I'll put the .tbm notepad stuff into a spoiler so you can just make a new notepad doc and try it that way

Mod .TBM text

Looks good dab! Although the gap between the blade and the rest of the head is too narrow to hook opponent's shield with. I would rotate the blade bit a little to make space for opponent's shield. Also I'd make the axe a bit longer. Finally, the annoying part of an axe like that is that it's super easy for opponent to grab that huge exposed handle. This could potentially be remedied by making the handle ungrabable and attaching a small grabable piece to it.
I had the head farther away from the haft but it looked strange and disproportioned but I could have just had it wrong, as far as tilting the blade and everything whip up a wip and we could compare and make it the best we can
Edit: I'm not on my computer at the moment but when I am I'll work on some tweaks myself too
-----
I made some changes, let me know what you think

.TBM contents

Last edited by dabarrett; Feb 28, 2016 at 08:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
^ Nice one dab. Brutal.

Got a new mod: pollaxes.tbm.

Video of Pollaxe Techniques

So yeah, poleaxes. More like pole hammers, really, but apparently the English term "pollaxe" includes pole-hammers. Until recently I thought you couldn't make a decent two-handed weapon mod because of the very limited mobility toribash limbs have. Wrists can only move in one direction, forearms can't rotate, etc. To remedy this a little bit, I attached two handles to the pole that rotate left to right, essentially doing what wrists are supposed to be able to do. Now you can do a pretty wide variety of strikes.

Axing any part of opponent's body except hands, feet, wrists and ankles gives auto-win. Hands dq on the ground, but so long as you're holding the axe it's pretty difficult to fall on your hands. If you fall you can use the axe to push yourself back on your feet.There are points, albeit with high threshold (100). Although it's hard to tell unless you have realistic hand textures, you have a mixed grip on the axe, meaning one hand (left) is facing palm down and the other facing palm up. This matters because it means left and right wrists have different ranges of motion.
Attached Files
pollaxes.tbm (19.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Mar 18, 2016 at 07:06 AM.
It works so well and you fixed the elbows ! Best two handed mod, 100%.

You forgot to mention hands DQ doooeee (It's actually a very good idea to counter skeets !)

Also, here's a kewl flip :>
Attached Files
#polearmflips.rpl (125.5 KB, 3 views)
I've only taken a really quick glance at this, but from how much I've played around with it, it's super duper fucking cool. It handles really really well, and those little handles were absolutely brilliant. Good job man