Ranking
Original Post
Replay Media Submissions
Hello there!
This thread will be a submission location with the aim of collecting replays to be used for Toribash social media and advertisements, naturally we will reward you for each submission used.

The Social Media accounts your replays can end up on:

How do you submit your replays?

Easy! Attach the replay(s) to your post in this thread along with the mod used if the mod has not been uploaded.

What do YOU get from having your replay featured?

For any video your replay(s) get in, you will receive 10,000 Toricredits and 3 Shiai Tokens.

In the case of sparring replays getting featured, the TC prize will be split between both players and each will receive 2 Shiai Tokens.

FAQ:

How many replays can I submit?
As many as you like!

What type of replays are you willing to take?
We have plans for all kinds of replays so send anything you're proud of and would like to share.

What do you mean when you say a mod hasn't been uploaded?
The Modlist here has all uploaded mods and everyone can download any mod from the list by using the /dl modname.tbm command.
Hosever, if the mod has not yet been uploaded then you'll need to upload it here along with your replay.

Can we advertise our events on Toribash's social media?
Of course, just let us know in this thread or send a direct message to sir#3030 on Discord.
Last edited by sir; May 7, 2022 at 02:08 PM.
Originally Posted by moutarde76 View Post
Hey, i've some replays for you
-----
suite
-----
suite
-----
suite
-----
suite
-----
suite
-----
ALSO THERES SOME GLITCH ON SOME REPLAYS (players switching), JUST KNOW THAT I AM ALWAYS THE WINNER OF THESES REPLAYS. THINK TO PUT THE REPLAY SPEED TO 1.1, IT IS BETTER
-----
suite

Wtf there is too many replay XD
WARNING
You can remove the following replays : T83, T50 and T62
-----
Originally Posted by Vesuvius View Post

Ye lol but look at them pls
-----
Originally Posted by Vesuvius View Post

I wanna appears in the instagram All are good but i think T123, T211? T3 and T164 are the bests
Last edited by moutarde76; Apr 11, 2022 at 03:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Killer Robot
Originally Posted by moutarde76 View Post
You can remove the following replays : T83, T50 and T62
-----

Ye lol but look at them pls
-----

I wanna appears in the instagram All are good but i think T123, T211? T3 and T164 are the bests

I'll take a look :>.
Some updates:

• Social media pages are now (temporarily) managed by me, so don't get confused if it's not Icky sending rewards.
  • Matarika was kind enough to share their Toribash TikTok account with us, so uploads now go there: https://www.tiktok.com/@toribash_clips
  • As video uploads will be more frequent from now on, I'm slightly nerfing ST rewards to 3 ST per uploaded video.
  • "1000 views for better rewards" thing will no longer be applicable as TikTok account tends to get a few thousands views in the first hour on any new video.
    We'll look into whether this can be reworked, but reality is that it's not necessarily a better replay that gets more views but rather some magic combination of details that are unrelated to the game and skill (editing, music choice, time posted, hashtags and title used and so on).

All players who got featured before this post will still get rewards as per old criteria (congrats you all get 1k+ views rewards ), I will be sending prizes later tomorrow.
i think it's pretty great that we're doing videos like this.

a lot of the newer replays don't get nearly as much exposure as the older replays back in the day even though replaymaking has evolved so much since then. it's nice to have an official toribash page showing some support.

there's a ton of torilegend level replaymakers nowadays from what i've seen so far.
Last edited by skizz; May 7, 2022 at 04:35 PM.
a fun one o' mine
Attached Files
ave - loophurt.rpl (171.4 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by avenue; May 9, 2022 at 01:28 AM. Reason: buh ... wrong replay
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
awesome replay of mine :) #1
My first entry <3

if it ever features in any Tb Social media's for edits may i suggests -> Venom by Eminem and slow then fast motion.
(Tip: please first /dl Evilbuu)
but have fun
Attached Files
A take the hand of evil vr2.rpl (195.4 KB, 3 views)
Henry: "You're using Wikipedia as your source of information?"
I will be sending prizes later tomorrow

Took me a bit longer, apologies. All rewards should be sent now (including prizes for replays uploaded by Icky after March 23rd), there are no PM notifications but you should see transfers from Tori Media Submissions Rewards account in your transaction history.

If you didn't get a reward (e.g. I sent it to the wrong account or missed some clip), please let me know!