Endurance Onslaught 6.0
There is no end date, I'm waiting for the makers to make their sets before I decide a winner. I'll occasionally contact them to make sure that they're still making.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by 2Bash View Post
This is what I have so far. Not to sure about the head. Hands and feet are incomplete. Breast and Pecs too. Anything I should change/add?

good head bad set
Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
I'll try.

Edit: Head.

good head bad shading

Originally Posted by Susanin View Post

Look At this.
If you like.
Send Me PM.

you will never win

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
hmmm
does this work for you?

nice try
i may try too
Fuck off if you're going to insult people's textures, you inconsiderate asshole.
Very nice set, if you would be so kind as to wait for the rest to post theirs I'd be grateful.
Ta-Daa!!

3 tests. 3 different heads, i want to know which one you prefer. I'll make chest/hands/feets once i know the names of the guys you want for the mini head texts ^^

I choose textures with a black/grey background to fit a void/demon force, but it's still enough colorful to match any kind of relax color, when you get tired of radioactive.

Obviousely any kind of change is possible: heads, colors, positions.

All textures are 128x etc.

●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Is it possible to replace my two head textures on the right leg for the first and third head textures? I'd like to see them there, and if you would, I'd like to have the reptilian head texture as a head.