Toribash
Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post

app

Hi Nerobe ! That was a nice app and I remember being with you ingame, I like you and you have my yes, feel free to hang with us in IRC at #vibe to get to know us better ^-^ . Other people should be voting as they wake up or whatever
Wolololololo
Greetings everyone, I am Nerobe. My Real Name Is Benjamin, and I am a 15 year old boy from Sweden. I have been playing Toribash for about a year now and I am a Master belt.

I was In Sinon before I decided to apply here, I didn`t really leave it, but Concon decided to put an end to sinon, and because of that he kicked me and all other Sinon members. I considered myself to be quite active in Sinon. If you need a refrence to my activity feel free to pm con and ask.

When I play Toribash I always try to think Of the most stylish and fun way to move both for me and my opponent. And now for what I think that I could do for this clan, first off I am very social at most times, so I think that I will be able to provide alot of laughs. I am also quite confident In my skills so I think that I would be able to help out alot during wars.

I consider myself to be quite a funny guy. I try to light a room up with my not so corny/funny jokes. Some also may know me from my attitude. I like to help friends out, so never be afraid to contact me.

Pidgenere reccommended me to Vibe/Vobe

Other then playing toribash, I watch alot off anime and I also play Table Tennis.
I mostly listen to Japanese music, my reason for that Is simply becuse I like the way Japanese Music express feeling and the dialects I absolutely love!

I vote yes Because you are a nice guy and stuff :> and because the app was good in my opinion
Signature

His Application ?

Sup dude, Yes. Although i haven't met you via ingame or any other ways... literally the first time ive seen your name. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, && we have what seems to be the same playstyle... And SrChetah lowkey told us all on irc to say yes.

Yes
Greetings everyone, I am Nerobe. My Real Name Is Benjamin, and I am a 15 year old boy from Sweden. I have been playing Toribash for about a year now and I am a Master belt.

I was In Sinon before I decided to apply here, I didn`t really leave it, but Concon decided to put an end to sinon, and because of that he kicked me and all other Sinon members. I considered myself to be quite active in Sinon. If you need a refrence to my activity feel free to pm con and ask.

When I play Toribash I always try to think Of the most stylish and fun way to move both for me and my opponent. And now for what I think that I could do for this clan, first off I am very social at most times, so I think that I will be able to provide alot of laughs. I am also quite confident In my skills so I think that I would be able to help out alot during wars.

I consider myself to be quite a funny guy. I try to light a room up with my not so corny/funny jokes. Some also may know me from my attitude. I like to help friends out, so never be afraid to contact me.

Other then playing toribash, I watch alot off anime and I also play Table Tennis.
I mostly listen to Japanese music, my reason for that Is simply becuse I like the way Japanese Music express feeling and the dialects I absolutely love!

Yes

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything

Hiya Ben,

Appreciate the application and from what is written all looks good, I would however recommend checking out the how to join spoiler on the initial post of this thread, as you missed out a couple points we'd like to know,

Must Contain:
*Belt (Min. Black Belt)
*competitive mods (please no mods like Pendulum Jump, etc.)
*Alts (Must be clan-less, if any)
*Previous clans (if any) I am aware you mentioned Sinon, but was this your only clan? Or just most recent
*Why you left those previous clans (If any) "
*Why WE need you!

I'm not sure how you would want to do it, but to save you re writing an application could you answer these additionally in a reply, thanks.
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
Hiya Ben,

Appreciate the application and from what is written all looks good, I would however recommend checking out the how to join spoiler on the initial post of this thread, as you missed out a couple points we'd like to know,

Must Contain:
*Belt (Min. Black Belt)
*competitive mods (please no mods like Pendulum Jump, etc.)
*Alts (Must be clan-less, if any)
*Previous clans (if any) I am aware you mentioned Sinon, but was this your only clan? Or just most recent
*Why you left those previous clans (If any) "
*Why WE need you!

I'm not sure how you would want to do it, but to save you re writing an application could you answer these additionally in a reply, thanks.

Sinon Is my first, and so far the only clan I have been In.
Some of my alts are H0nor,Missclickbot and Darkdarker.
I am playing both striking and grappling mods alot. I am trying to keep a balance between the two so that I
do not end up only being good at grappling or Striking.
Last edited by Nerobe; Sep 13, 2015 at 01:43 PM.
Sinon Is my first, and so far the only clan I have been In.
Some of my alts are H0nor,Missclickbot and Darkdarker.
I am playing both striking and grappling mods alot. I am trying to keep a balance between the two so that I
do not end up only being good at grappling or Striking.

Thanks for that, and how would you rate your skill in both these aspects of the game, in a competitive manner on top of anything else in this situation.
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
Thanks for that, and how would you rate your skill in both these aspects of the game, in a competitive manner on top of anything else in this situation.

I would say that I am very skilled at both striking and Grappling.
It`s hard to explain how good so If you see me Ingame Let`s play some matches (;
Last edited by Nerobe; Sep 13, 2015 at 02:45 PM.