New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
If your on NA server Add CartoonMad I will 1v1 ya whenever I get bored so why not.

And uric I have a EU account I don't know my Name or lv havent played on it since I last played with some friends there.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
By any chance you play on EUW?

Nope. NA. Played on EUW for a day while NA was down.
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Talon vs Morg mid.
I'll fuck you up.

You probably will, but alright mang.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
If your on NA server Add CartoonMad I will 1v1 ya whenever I get bored so why not.

And uric I have a EU account I don't know my Name or lv havent played on it since I last played with some friends there.

Alright I'm gone with some people enjoying this lovely weather and the beauty of nature, but I'll be on tonight. I'll hit you up on Skype.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
Start with Q, max E first , profit.
Also your itembuild should be based on HP and defense.
i play Olaf with
Boots (dont care wich)
Frozen mallet
Warmogs
Atmas
Malmortius
GA

Your W buff gives ~70 AD + ~65 from atmas.
Use ult and W, run in teamfights, spam Q and E.
Youll burst everything down.

I thought you based olaf on hp and attack. I mean, I give him some defense, but I do more hp based to my attack speed is like a maniac when I get to like 1000.
2.3-2.4ish attack speed. But then again, I'm not really good with him haha. I usually max E first anyways because it does quite a bit of true damage once fully maxed, and has low cooldown so it can be fired again and again.

Should I get a bloodthirst at all so I can heal myself during fights, or should I just say screw it?
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
You all just play for wins and don't understand the value of fun. Please gtfo of league.

How is straight up hurting your team playing for fun?

What?

Tried out viktor, but his mana costs seem really difficultin lane . His poke doesn't make up for it enough, even if you upgrade his core item to death. Otherwise he has great aoe impact.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
How is straight up hurting your team playing for fun?

What?

Tried out viktor, but his mana costs seem really difficultin lane . His poke doesn't make up for it enough, even if you upgrade his core item to death. Otherwise he has great aoe impact.

I never said anything like hurting my team. I stick with them and help them as needed. I could care less about anyone who steals a kill. A kill is still a kill aslong as the enemy dies I could care less. I support the team however it is needed.

Max Q first. Better mana costs and laning phase than maxing E. He wins all engages he starts, and it's not as unreliable as the glitchy skillshot E is. Plus Q is how you get kills, with E the opponent has to be retarded and stay in lane longer than he's welcome. People overestimate E, underestimate Q.

Plus deathray's bonus damage doesn't scale well. CD is more useful, plus the increased range on gravity field can cause some great followup on engages.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Wait Ape you have my skype?
-----
Those of you who get unavailable trying to join then shows undefeined while servers are actually up there is a way to enter.

Open league and wait for it to change to Undefined. Then type THEREISNOURFLEVEL
There is no box to type in just type as soon as it shows undefined.
Last edited by Toon; Oct 25, 2012 at 01:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

A good ol' early rod of ages does the trick for me. His early damage is great so starting off with the mana crystal after your first recall won't make you fall back in terms of damage comparing to the enemy team.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Ap blitz in mid, is the funniest thing i have ever seen/played...
Grab = half health
Knock up = quarter
Ulti= ......

Blitz hypercarry awaaaayyyy!!!