Toribash
Djeking you need to make your memebers get cooled down a little more Code wasnt this mad lol but other things you are doing very good

Originally Posted by llioryt View Post
weed crack who gives a shit its still bad i no im smarter than all of u except plots

oh please your not smarter than a fucking rock, and you kissing plots ass makes me sick
can i ask u what are u doing complaining on a toribash thread when u earn a noobish salary? xD and if i was u and i got kicked out of a clan i wouldn't complain cuz im not crying for that much

lol i know we are getting a clan war -.- but its like clan hug vs clan noobs -.-

my clan is an happy clan what are u talking about we are all making hugs each other x)
Originally Posted by plotsalot View Post
Lol im a fuckign landscaper bitch... and i cud beat the shit out of ur Aussy ass

Okay U know what I dont give a Fuck if U could "beat the shit out of me" U probly could becuz Some faggut I know who's SCARED to fight me Smashed Me in the back a golf club When i was walking home .
my brother did landscaping and made 1000 a week, your company must be pretty fucking desperate if they hired a fucking failure like you