Toribash
Donated 6k to the bank
-----
BTW, I wanna get a set like either of these two of zero's skins from borderlands 2

or this

watcha guys think?
Last edited by Auram; Oct 26, 2014 at 11:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Replay I finished working on.

SJ gave me the opener. The rest is mine. Thanks SJ. <3

omg. tired of searching the opener replay
can u post the opener here pls?
-"i know everything on your mind"
-"try hiding something to me"
heyo guys i wont be playing as much this week because i got a lot of things to do then i am going to england from friday to monday sorry
That's alright Frag. Enjoy yourself here. ;)

That chearacter is good. Try asking around on the art section of the forum, but if someone took you up on the offer:

1. It would costs.... LOTS.. Maybe 100k+

2. It would take time as well.

@Dark What do you mean you been searching for the opener? All he did was send me an opener he had made and I did my best to make something from it. If you want the opener go ahead. Take it. Just edit my replay at the point you want it.
-----
What does everyone think to changing the application form requirements. Shall we make it free form instead? I know this will mean less people will think of applying, but to be honest.... I think with free form you can really see what amount of effort people put into their apps. Here is an example of an app that I would consider straight away. Notice the amount of effort put in, this shows dedication.

The application

Last edited by monkeyapex; Oct 26, 2014 at 01:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Free form is nice, I like it, and if less people apply I think it's better... We are really good right now, activity and all that, so idk

Auram, I could try to make a set like that, the joints would be a little difficult though cause I don't own any joint textures... I could try without them

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
@Dark What do you mean you been searching for the opener? All he did was send me an opener he had made and I did my best to make something from it. If you want the opener go ahead. Take it. Just edit my replay at the point you want it.
-----
What does everyone think to changing the application form requirements. Shall we make it free form instead? I know this will mean less people will think of applying, but to be honest.... I think with free form you can really see what amount of effort people put into their apps. Here is an example of an app that I would consider straight away. Notice the amount of effort put in, this shows dedication.

The application

ok sure
hum freeform app is way better. well. totally agree with u!
-"i know everything on your mind"
-"try hiding something to me"
Yes, let's change it to free form applications, people are gonna put more effort in the app and we won't get so low belted players
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
@Ishi CnC is the term used by a replay maker when he publishes his work to the public. It stands for something along the lines of constructive criticism. You will usually see a person post their replay saying "CnC is welcome!". This means they will want people to comment on what was good and what was bad about a replay. Simple as that. ;)

Well done for getting into the forums more.
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=275

^^^ Did I miss anything?
Last edited by monkeyapex; Oct 26, 2014 at 05:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump