Toribash
Just bought Diana, she seems very good and easy to play
I just need to get out of the noob zone right now so I can kick some asses.
That feel when you just can't seem to win :<

And that worse feel when you're close to breaking a losing streak, then your internet dies.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
If there isn't a Borderlands 2 reference or a reference from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Zed, ima choke a goat.

Originally Posted by Colossus View Post

Diana still strong, even after nerfs. Her Q > R > R > W > AA combo is brutal and she can keep doing it every 20 seconds. Since DFG nerf I would go for a RoA rush, then getting hourglass and Abyssal for durability then getting big damages with a deathcap. Other possibilities (depending on matchup) would be boots > 2 dorans + sorcs > abyssal when against AP mid/top or go boots > 2 dorans + sorcs > hourglass when against AD mid/top.

RoA though I feel is strong on her because it gives her some bulk in terms of HP, a nice mana clip and of course the ap, the defense items after it will just make the HP better and your shield better. Its a win win. Depending on game progression and the enemy team comp, pick between Hourglass and Abyssal for rush, or if its mixed get the negatron and chainmail and keep them till you can turn one of them into its bigger item.
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post

hmmm....
I gonna think about it, also i wanna buy Panteon.
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Should of went Merc treads come late game.

You're so fuckin right lol I'm stupid, maybe I would have survived that Zyra passive.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
You're so fuckin right lol I'm stupid, maybe I would have survived that Zyra passive.

That's true damage. :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post

Improvised rengar build, what'd you guys think?
4v5 and we almost won, got a quadra went total tryhard. Then one fuck Zyra passive just had to kill me.... Which decided the game fml.

Why did you have maw, but no health?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
If there isn't a Borderlands 2 reference or a reference from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Zed, ima choke a goat.

Diana still strong, even after nerfs. Her Q > R > R > W > AA combo is brutal and she can keep doing it every 20 seconds. Since DFG nerf I would go for a RoA rush, then getting hourglass and Abyssal for durability then getting big damages with a deathcap. Other possibilities (depending on matchup) would be boots > 2 dorans + sorcs > abyssal when against AP mid/top or go boots > 2 dorans + sorcs > hourglass when against AD mid/top.

RoA though I feel is strong on her because it gives her some bulk in terms of HP, a nice mana clip and of course the ap, the defense items after it will just make the HP better and your shield better. Its a win win. Depending on game progression and the enemy team comp, pick between Hourglass and Abyssal for rush, or if its mixed get the negatron and chainmail and keep them till you can turn one of them into its bigger item.

Ty for the tips, gonna keep them in mind.

anyways, I usually do the Q > W > R(without cd) > E ( to prevent them from running )
then repeat until your mana dies, or the opponent dies, pretty simple, yet useful.