Toribash
Nice dude. I'd probably go for a HP/AP item but it seems the enemy team just didn't care.

PBE just updated and I have a link here to moobeat's blog who does some pretty good summaries of what the PBE released: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/11...be-update.html

Whats inside:
- Zed and his skin
- Darius' new skin
- Lulu's new skin
- Item Adjustments

Its currently not 100% completed but its a WIP.
yeah, it was pretty noob, I got the first blood just cause Kennen stoped under my Turret for 4 seconds.
he was with his back to the tower and hiting minions. pfft

anyways have anyone seen that Twisted Treeline bug with Blitzcrank and Syndra ?
they were too fast to disable those champions that I didn't even got the chance to see the bug with my own eyes.
Massive queue on PBE server because Zed is available to buy....

Over 9000, 12 minutes left
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Massive queue on PBE server because Zed is available to buy....

Over 9000, 12 minutes left

Even when you join, you can't play any game because "OMEFG U PICKD MY ZED OMGF I LEAVE".
I joined like in 2 mins, even if there was a huge queue.
Btw, any nicks on PBE? I'm playing on there too.
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
How to support: by Aphromoo

this shit had me dying.

I gave you that fucking link and you ignored it few days ago
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Zed is like a Talon and Shen fusion, MUST BUY!

I've done some theory crafting with Zed and played him once. I've found out the following things about him:

- Spell Vamp on him is crazy.
- Going Spell Vamp quints and 9/9/12 Masteries gives him everything he needs.
- AD/Arpen Reds, Flat Armor yellows and depending on lane flat or mr/lvl blues.
- He scales tremendously off AD, so BT > LW is the most optimal build.
- Defensive items include GA, Frozen Mallet and Maw.
- He is stuck between a rock and hard place with cdr, with only Brutilizer being optimal.
- Cdr Boots aren't that good due to the power that BoM or Mercs give when in the mid lane. BoM give crazy gank pressure and Mercs gives some durability your ap opponent.

Build path is most likely:

Boots + 3pots > 2 doran blades > phage > boot2 > hexdinker > BT > GA > LW > Frozen Mallet/MoM.

Zed is a great for mid lane so this build makes sure that he can win it and then go roam. Standard start of boots > 2 dorans for laning phase, finishing it off with a phage for good hp pool. You need to able to withstand midlane burst. After completing that, grab boots2 depending on what you want to do, survive in mid game or roam and get fed off top and bot, grabbing hexdrinker after that will give a good amount of durability, or if you are ahead getting a BF sword into BT will increase your DPS dramatically.

GA after BT to give you some needed defences for mid game skirmishes, then when everyone starts to get heavy defence items, grab a LW to increase damage. After this point in time, you probably need more HP and Frozen Mallet is the best hp item for Zed.