Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
BLITZCRANK DISABLED DUE TO BUGASJDKLHAJKSDHKJSA

-----
http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=%23lol
Last edited by Immotay; Nov 2, 2012 at 08:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
When you guys say you buy people you get to keep them every game, and play with them?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Yes my son.
You also get 3 refunds, but you have to refund it within 90 days or you have to keep whatever you bought FOREVER!
3 refunds and only 3 btw.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Typically though, if you're purchasing crap to begin with, you won't really regret most of your purchases. Heck, I have all the Caitlyn skins and I don't give a single fuck that I can only use one at a time. And I have at least 1 skin for maybe around half the champs that don't suck copious amount of dick (I'm looking at you Karma).
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Woah, 20 hours since the last post? Whats going on with this league chat?
Anyone make any progress?
My internet keeps disconnecting every four or five minutes :/
I can't even read the forums, too sad that I've planned to play the whole day and reach level 20 :<
I am level 5 now :3 i purchased the Garen hes a boss (at least for me) against beginners. It seems that people just hit then run or when im about to kill them they use a spell and run really fast away to the safety of their turret, then i get shot and die
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

So it took a lot of training, but I pwned the fuck out of them. I didn't even ks, I just charge in, it was amazing. They surrendered as soon as I aced them. FEED RENGAR SOME MOAR.

I've got 890~~ wins at Normal, no idea how to check loses.
On ranked I've got 34 wins and 46 loses. I regret going on ranked games when I was fresh 30 level. :P 3 days to reset elo rating, I hope for better statistics in season 3.