Toribash
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
So it took a lot of training, but I pwned the fuck out of them. I didn't even ks, I just charge in, it was amazing. They surrendered as soon as I aced them. FEED RENGAR SOME MOAR.

1) Terrible build.
2) You're a faggot for saying "honored etc" when you didn't honor anyone (I hate people who do that just to get honored themselves).
3) lol 79/108.
4) Swifties wukong, tri-force AP TF, no Damage Ezreal and Shurelias Skarner. I would have been amazed if one person on your team hadn't been fed.
5) Your username is "DevilToribash" really? wow

But yeah, you got fed and won. Cool.
(amibeingadickrighthippybob?)
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
1) Terrible build.
2) You're a faggot for saying "honored etc" when you didn't honor anyone (I hate people who do that just to get honored themselves).
3) lol 79/108.
4) Swifties wukong, tri-force AP TF, no Damage Ezreal and Shurelias Skarner. I would have been amazed if one person on your team hadn't been fed.
5) Your username is "DevilToribash" really? wow

But yeah, you got fed and won. Cool.

Fuck you too.

Right, got impatient, seriously, way too impatient, ended up buying elise.

Never regret it one bit. That thing knows how to do mostly everything, catch up, run away, (ended up almost winning my solo top against two), best of all, she's extremely fun!

Fucking E > Q > W > R > E > Q > W kill (yeah, that is actually what I do).
Forget what everyone says about her not being good in 5v5 or in jungle, they just don't know how to use her
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
You all should post your wins/losses
786-756
Pretty terrible =/

I'm at 928 normal wins
Probably 860 losses
-----
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Right, got impatient, seriously, way too impatient, ended up buying elise.

Never regret it one bit. That thing knows how to do mostly everything, catch up, run away, (ended up almost winning my solo top against two), best of all, she's extremely fun!

Fucking E > Q > W > R > E > Q > W kill (yeah, that is actually what I do).
Forget what everyone says about her not being good in 5v5 or in jungle, they just don't know how to use her

I tried her in the jungle alot and she doesn't get enough gold to keep her tanky enough and doing enough damage by mid game, However, her ganks are cray. I always went 4/0 or 5/0 then I found I couldn't do shit, and when I tried i would just feed.

Also, tried her mid, destroyed lane, but I was having a bad day so I didn't even try to ward against shaco ganks.
-----
Originally Posted by Uric View Post

I'm proud of you
Last edited by Hippybob; Nov 4, 2012 at 12:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
I tried her in the jungle alot and she doesn't get enough gold to keep her tanky enough and doing enough damage by mid game, However, her ganks are cray. I always went 4/0 or 5/0 then I found I couldn't do shit, and when I tried i would just feed.

Also, tried her mid, destroyed lane, but I was having a bad day so I didn't even try to ward against shaco ganks.

That's why I usually just solo top with her, gives a nice farm along with a good feed, then go off ganking mid.
What is the build you use, I only just start with rylai's scepter, that health and AP early game because of the solo top farm can lead to mean bursts without even having to worry much about ganks (that E both human and spider).

Along with the feeding mid and late game, I also had a bit of trouble my first couple games with her, but then I just kept harassing with that W a bit far away until I start seeing half/low healths, land all my human skills and jump in as a spider, works wonders if you have a good team to back you up.
Last edited by EJM; Nov 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

That's why I usually just solo top with her, gives a nice farm along with a good feed, then go off ganking mid.
What is the build you use, I only just start with rylai's scepter, that health and AP early game because of the solo top farm can lead to mean bursts.

In the jungle I found that the most effective way to build was to rush malady, however I tried Rylai's and that took way too long to make and my ganks were subpar.
I tried double gp10 into warden's mail, which is what I do on skarner, but I had literally no damage. So probably just Malady, then FH and I wouldn't get much further than that.

In mid I built a chalice so I could spam Q and I wouldn't have to rely on my jungler's blue. Q is retarded op. Then I built Rylai's, then finish Athene's for the cdr. Afterwards I would either build Zhonya's or Abyssal, but I didn't get that far because I am terrible at csing.

Lol I would kite and poke all day but if that were to happen my team would be like ELISE Y U DUN FITE fagget report feeder noob troller pls
Also the people I play with don't play champions that use CC, so I can't really play alot of elise.
Last edited by Hippybob; Nov 4, 2012 at 12:50 AM.
I R IRONMAN
Am I the only who skips Wriggle's in Udyr jungle? Is it smart? Just wanna confirm..
Also I skip it with voli jungle and use Philo stone and Heart of Gold instead.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
I am terrible at csing.

Well that just makes two of us.

Originally Posted by Hippybob
Lol I would kite and poke all day but if that were to happen my team would be like ELISE Y U DUN FITE fagget report feeder noob troller pls

One of the definitions of the LoL community.
Just keep doing that and watch them raging after you get all the kills.

The only thing with elise in team fights is that you actually have to focus on a certain champion, landing or striking the wrong one might just turn the fight to their advantage, I usually just aim for a certain damage dealer to tanky him/her (ooor, my personal favorite, jump on the ones who back away with low health, most fun thing to do).
Last edited by EJM; Jun 9, 2013 at 09:24 PM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Well that just makes two of us.

One of the definitions of the LoL community.
Just keep doing that and watch them raging after you get all the kills.

The only thing with elise in team fights is that you actually have to focus on a certain champion, landing or striking the wrong one might just turn the fight to their advantage, I usually just aim for a certain damage dealer to tanky him/her (ooor, my personal favorite, jump on the ones who back away with low health, most fun thing to do).

What works really well is hitting someone then running away, since your spiders do retarded amount of damage you can just use them to chunk the enemy.
I R IRONMAN
What works really well is hitting someone then running away, since your spiders do retarded amount of damage you can just use them to chunk the enemy.

And her spit thing(The one that does damage on % of health) does crazy retarded amounts of damage.
Back for good.