Toribash
Don't rank boost tho. You'll get smacked in the ass by the ban hammer REALLY hard.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
From what I have come to gather as a player of over a year (Almost 2), the lower your global rank (I.E. 500) the lower it lets your mod rank be. You don't see many rank 300000's with a mod rank of >50 in one mod. That's what I have gathered though, don't know if it's true. I don't entirely get the rank system.
Pretty sure that's opposite from what the GMs said.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
U-uh-uuuhm.... I was hungry... I think, yeah!

Yeah we bros :3

*Relating to monkey post about watermelons. Also I'll have you know her name is Sherry!*
-------------------------------------------------
Also dis replay is for next week.
Attached Files
thingy-m-jig.rpl (1.15 MB, 8 views)
Last edited by Spirals; Nov 28, 2014 at 08:57 AM.
Also known as CombatBot
%Fire - Dat Freerun Doe.rpl
Did the trials replay but didnt submit so put it here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
Well, here's my replay, i don't know if it's good enough to get in it's decent, but i don't know if you would call it fluid, i'm not really good at making replays, so sorry if it's not good enough, but hopefully it is and manages to get in.

Also to get in your series to the replays have to be good and fluid, or just one or the two, or do you just randomly pick the ones you want in and then you play them or something, besides i'm not expecting to get in since i'm not too great at making replays, but yeah i wish the best of luck to your series and hopefully you'll reach 1,000,000 Subscribers, i really think you deserve it.

Most channels are under 1,000,000 subscribers, but i really think you deserve it so hopefully one day you'll hit it, I've been watching your channel for a really long time now but i've never gotten in any of your videos, but hopefully i'll get in it soon cause i'm really excited to see myself in one of your videos.
Attached Files
Ecchi#Give me the light.rpl (223.4 KB, 9 views)
:)
i like destroying things...
Attached Files
Mack - Galaxies.rpl (139.9 KB, 9 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen