Toribash
an example of how the tiles will look. i don't want to directly copy them due to coppy right and the fact it won't have that toribash flavor to it. Basicly a tile will have a mod associated with it and between 1 and four exits. this will also make it much easier to have the just the tiles as territories as opposed to trying to figure out how to divide up a real map.
Yeah. I think this will go well. You must contact a GM with this idea, but don't post too much on the forums, you know what people are like. >.> <.<
omg i though the changet to [META] . but yeah dats nice its a good clan tho
also got new crappy rpl
Attached Files
#00BB.rpl (249.0 KB, 3 views)
#00mvbby.rpl (322.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Darkerharder; Dec 3, 2014 at 07:39 AM.
just a fancy signature
is trapping someones leg considered rude in akido? I did this and was met with hostility should i stop it? also turns out i can use the front of my foot as well as my for arm for decaps
Attached Files
akido noleg grab.rpl (57.0 KB, 5 views)
akidoheadere.rpl (54.5 KB, 5 views)
Not rude at all. That was actually... REAlllllly tactical. He will just be angry that he more or less was removed of the ability to use that leg. That's all.

Also.. Darker... That opener... Looks familiar... Maybe.. SJ? Gave it to you? Hmmm.....
Here's my version I made a few weeks back.
Attached Files
#SP Coffee beans.rpl (215.5 KB, 3 views)
oh good. i've been practicing it. i have to make sure my shoulder isn't below the back of the knee or i get all the fracs. i call it the electric chair. down side is they can escape by phasing though their arm or body sometimes
Last edited by monkeyishi; Dec 3, 2014 at 05:14 PM. Reason: forgot something