Ranking
I like DZK, my internet is too slow to download new stuff, i got my Tech, a few ska bands and some random rap
[eVo] [BaKeD]
A friend showed me this. Don't know how old or new this is but I thought it was cool.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Guys... You all know that I'm not very active anymore... I found really nice things to do in real life, friends, etc...
I don't know If and when I will be active again, If you want kick me for something I will respect that....

Just to say that I don't forgot it....
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Guys... You all know that I'm not very active anymore... I found really nice things to do in real life, friends, etc...
I don't know If and when I will be active again, If you want kick me for something I will respect that....

Just to say that I don't forgot it....

No bro no worries. We wont force you to do anything.We all have lives and shit We'll be here WHEN you return to full activity etc.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

We are a family Shade, and family members are busy sometimes
Don't worry, we'll be here to greet your return when you do bro...

-----

Ninguém simplesmente deixa o Toribash, diz o ditado... Ter uma vida social ativa faz bem, e fico feliz que esteja vivendo isso amigo. Fique tranquilo com relação a estadia no clã, nós damos valor à lealdade, maturidade e sinceridade, sem sombra de dúvida a sua atitude foi madura, sincera e leal para com o clan. Fique com Deus amigão
Have fun doing what you're doing, Shade.
You'll be missed. <3
We'll always be here when you get back.
Cuz I know you'll come back. ;)

Large, that's a sweet find, man.
Real curious to how they made it.
Yeah me too.

Feels like a RL first person shooting game.

Good luck shade.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=400379
For you peeps who want to give back to the community, if you wish to apply tell them Trip sent you. :>

Shade, you can be as in-active as you want, that tag isn't going anywhere.
We all have lives you are not restricted to do something you don't want to or can't.
Good luck, best wishes
Hope you will continue to wear the tag with pride!
^ love you trip

First time posting here, you guys seem pretty chill. Mind if I hang out here?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat