Ranking
Originally Posted by Gruszex View Post
Also Shook, did you draw portrait of Lester The Molester?
Tick tock, here comes the cock :P

Originally Posted by Shook View Post
... who?

He's referring to one of Grand Theft Auto V's characters. His name is Lester.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
And they don't even slow down the game or interfere with gameplay any more than the explosions already do. :v

that, and DINOSAUR

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I'd like to, but it's kind of hard to get my foot indoors anywhere. There's also not an awful lot of relevant educations that don't require you to be a VERY COMPETENT artist already. :U (don't know if my skill level is adequate, but my portfolio certainly isn't)
How long does it usuall take you to make a drawing^^?
And I am curious how good a drawing of you would be if you took 10 times as much time as you usually do C:

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Depends on how pretty i want it to be. It can be anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours, so that's already a factor 12. :v
Basically, when i go up to and above one hour, that's when you get things like sordsnaek and ink dragon. I don't care enough to spend more than two hours on pretty much anything, so i doubt you'll be seeing any 10 hour pieces from me any time soon. (unless you're willing to commission it for $250 :v)
Hi Shook, have your ever visited Finland?

also,

Please bring back Organiζations board
10/10 dragon would fave if i could

Also no, haven't yet visited FINLAND, LAND OF THE "ARM + KNIFE" SAFETY RADIUS. Will probably have to at some point, at the very least because i should hear the arcane language with my own ears, though i'm sure there's more interesting stuff to be found. :v

also welp i might be getting sick so that's just great