Toribash
That's the plan trip. Well I'm tired as fuck, see you guys tomorrow.

Btw we're thirsty for some wars, make a thread on our forum if you wanna have one
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
^ love you trip

First time posting here, you guys seem pretty chill. Mind if I hang out here?

Sure, stay as long as you like.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
This ET thing seems to be going no where atm, I put in my opinions and he seems to not care. If they don't improve or change I plan to leave.. also there main focus sucks and will not help them.
To be honest, I just applied because you recomended it etc... They have no focus atm tbh... I didn't get what's the point of that org yet actually :/
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
This ET thing seems to be going no where atm, I put in my opinions and he seems to not care. If they don't improve or change I plan to leave.. also there main focus sucks and will not help them.

Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
To be honest, I just applied because you recomended it etc... They have no focus atm tbh... I didn't get what's the point of that org yet actually :/

Exactly. I posted an app due to recommendation.
However,I spoke to a reliable source and the "leader" etc is and I quote - "cancer". Then, after further analyzing I came to the conclusion that the org is more "Hey look at me I'm an Elite and experienced toribash player"(Self proclaimed on top of that. Aka poser.). Hence,my application withdrawal. It's a org to boost ego and so forth. No goal,direction or meaning.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Well it can always change, but will it?
That is the question I'm waiting for an answer to.. if nothing is done it is pathetic and I will not continue to be there.
The fact they gave me Co leader position means I can still maybe pull some strings.
Yes, sorry Eddy but in actuality you don't have to do anything but look pretty.
;>
-----
Yea I quit, that fool sucks as a leader.
I requested Eddy & Ninja to be removed also, I don't want you to be a part of his fail sauce.

Sorry for that.
Last edited by Tripstone; Mar 28, 2013 at 12:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Well, I was talking to Sainzgc via PM and yeah, he don't have a clue what he is going to do with this org lol...
Eddy I <3 you

BTW it got closed now, GG "Expert Team"
Last edited by Tripstone; Mar 28, 2013 at 01:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump