Toribash
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Nope. But I like having cash in my pockets. Just in case my card gets declined, some local shops card reader doesnt work, I take a cab or someone wants to rob me.

You live in a real dangerous place
NO TITLE
Funny enough, I used to live at quite a dangerous place. I never witnessed crime apart from some guys smoking weed here and there. Now I live in a really neat suburbian area since 2021 and I already witnessed a murder and a robbery. Gladly, I was only the victim of the robbery, otherwise this post would be really hard to make.
evil Führer of Evil
Funny enough, I used to live at quite a dangerous place. I never witnessed crime apart from some guys smoking weed here and there. Now I live in a really neat suburbian area since 2021 and I already witnessed a murder and a robbery. Gladly, I was only the victim of the robbery, otherwise this post would be really hard to make.

Well, you live in a wealthier area now, and that's why its actually more dangerous I guess? I actually plan to travel around the world someday in the future and I'm following a lot of travel stuff because of this. One thing I noticed is that poor people know how to avoid crimes way better than people who live in a relatively safe country or suburb.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Well, you live in a wealthier area now, and that's why its actually more dangerous I guess? I actually plan to travel around the world someday in the future and I'm following a lot of travel stuff because of this. One thing I noticed is that poor people know how to avoid crimes way better than people who live in a relatively safe country or suburb.

I believe all these crimes are individual actions by individual humans. Crime statistics are worth nothing for one person. The amount of crimes you will ever see probably won't be enough to fill a gaußian bell curve.
evil Führer of Evil
I believe all these crimes are individual actions by individual humans. Crime statistics are worth nothing for one person. The amount of crimes you will ever see probably won't be enough to fill a gaußian bell curve.

That is right. Statistics are more often than not misleading. By the way did you notice that the player list disappeared from the bottom of the forum? or is it just mine?
NO TITLE
That is right. Statistics are more often than not misleading. By the way did you notice that the player list disappeared from the bottom of the forum? or is it just mine?

Oh wow you are right! Maybe they don't want people to see how dead this game is.
evil Führer of Evil
Oh wow you are right! Maybe they don't want people to see how dead this game is.

Its not like they can hide the player count this way. When a new player wants to play the game the first thing they do is to check out the game itself.
NO TITLE
So its kinda a logistics thing if I understood correctly?

That`s right, logistics, team management, client relationship and a lot of headaches lol
Bushido aikido player - songwriter/composer - I draw stuff
Anyone here doing new year resolutions?

I should, I guess.
evil Führer of Evil