Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
I should, I guess.

I think everyone should even if they don't think they can do it. Confirming your goals helps you position yourself in life.
NO TITLE
Happy new year! Starting from tomorrow I won't be able to post as frequently as before due to work. Still going to be around sometimes though
NO TITLE
random glOw appearance to say something about wishing i could visit 2009 toribash for a day
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
It's 2009, [Evil]oaky's name is [FLAMES]silversun. Tricking and abd are not invented yet. Chezda, noweb and dafe are so good at replaymaking, they probably will never be surpassed. Let's see what room to join... Ah, there are only 12 players in kickboxing.tbm. That is pretty empty. Oh my god there is a 10th dan black belt. He must have grinded so hard. He must fight against the stupid fucking bot from this Russian guy, Me123ster. He loses, of course. The bot does the same thing in every fight. But fear not! silversun is a really strong 2nd dan and he beats the bot. Now he fights against Phoenix. These fights are legendary and never have less than 8 DMs. Kaboom! Pheonix wins. +1 qi, +10tc.
evil Führer of Evil
It's 2009, [Evil]oaky's name is [FLAMES]silversun. Tricking and abd are not invented yet. Chezda, noweb and dafe are so good at replaymaking, they probably will never be surpassed. Let's see what room to join... Ah, there are only 12 players in kickboxing.tbm. That is pretty empty. Oh my god there is a 10th dan black belt. He must have grinded so hard. He must fight against the stupid fucking bot from this Russian guy, Me123ster. He loses, of course. The bot does the same thing in every fight. But fear not! silversun is a really strong 2nd dan and he beats the bot. Now he fights against Phoenix. These fights are legendary and never have less than 8 DMs. Kaboom! Pheonix wins. +1 qi, +10tc.

Oh yeah..Yes!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion

Some kind of boomer ASMR
NO TITLE