Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Don't get why you guys call just silver low... Anything below double AK is low.

Still, my opinion, but it should be everyone's opinion. Been playing again recently. Still bad but it's something new to fuck around with.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I love playing the competitive games, Ping, and some other people in my clan were playing comp all day yesterday, extremely fun.

rip

Also ed wanna play some time? My steam name is Nardical.

d

28-19 in competitive.
Last edited by BuZe; Dec 28, 2014 at 04:07 AM.
I'm gonna start playing this soon, is there anybody who can show me the ropes? Also how "Good" does your computer have to be to run this? My comp can run tb fine, I'm unsure about higher spec games though.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
I'm gonna start playing this soon, is there anybody who can show me the ropes? Also how "Good" does your computer have to be to run this? My comp can run tb fine, I'm unsure about higher spec games though.

My computer is pretty cheap and I run it at about 60 fps.

As long as it's not a dumpster computer you should be able to run it fine. :3
----

Also hello everybody. Bought csgo a couple weeks ago (watched videos on it long before that)

pls don't hurt the silver </3 *cowers in fear*
why tho
i have months and months of rust to work off in this game if i want to be decent at it again. Almost 300 wins and I'm a silver again :L
Originally Posted by ed View Post
Don't get why you guys call just silver low... Anything below double AK is low.

Still, my opinion, but it should be everyone's opinion. Been playing again recently. Still bad but it's something new to fuck around with.

low, mid and high have always in cs been used when searching for clanwar, mixes and gathers, so dividing into skill groups logically would be
silver= low,
gold nova 1-master guardian 2 = mid
and master guardian elite - global elite = high
lol 334 wins and still silver master elite just because no team like always (rip the cs go logic)

I got so mad after i deranked from gold nova master to silver elite and then stucked here for 100 matches until i got a new rank up
I can't deal with the csgo community toxicity.

I get trolls in every single game, and even worse, multi-queueing trolls. In the past 30 games or so, there has been a person trolling in ~27 of them.

Is it possible to share downloaded games? I have this one game where I aced the enemy team twice and we lost 2-16
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I can't deal with the csgo community toxicity.

I get trolls in every single game, and even worse, multi-queueing trolls. In the past 30 games or so, there has been a person trolling in ~27 of them.

Is it possible to share downloaded games? I have this one game where I aced the enemy team twice and we lost 2-16

yes, when you download it the demo gets saved in your counterstrike folder as a .dem file, just upload that replay and others need to download that .dem and save it to their countestrike folder. Then they need to go to their console and write viewdemo (or playdemo) "nameofdemo.dem" its just too much hassle.

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
lol 334 wins and still silver master elite just because no team like always (rip the cs go logic)

I got so mad after i deranked from gold nova master to silver elite and then stucked here for 100 matches until i got a new rank up

Clearly its the rank you deserve, when you queue for a game with randoms your chances of winning is essentially 50/50 (maybe slightly less seeing as you have the possibility of meeting 5 man teams and smurfs, but should be really close to 50/50. And if you can't tip that balance in your favor over the duration of that amount of matches you are not skilled enough to be a higher rank than what you are. Yes you might get unlucky once or twice, but over a duration of that amount of matches the randomness is balanced out. and remember that the teams you meet are probably equally dysfunctional as yours. You would be surprised how much you can start winning if you just pick up the microphone and communicate helpfully and encourage good play and be supportive. Most games are over before they even begin because of the usual "ur fcking noob" "omfg speak English" etcetc, so if you can stop behavior like that from happening you stand a good chance of winning straight off the bat.
Last edited by Ezeth; Dec 29, 2014 at 05:49 PM.