Endurance Onslaught 6.0
There are zombie viruses. Viruses that reanimate you after you die, (Usually a violent death such as being shot bitten, or stabbed.) It can stay dormant in your system until you die. Then you are dead for a good 10 minutes. and BAM you pop back up and 1, don't know who you are. 2 don't know where you are. Your social security number is not yours anymore. You have no rights and yada yada. And depending on what foods you eat, eventually your flesh starts showing signs of deterioration and such.

Mental problems pop up eventually ad the brain erodes with the rest of the body.

Sometimes ending up in cannibalism.
And sometimes really freaky murders.
Axe murdering, hammer hole in the head murdering.
-----
Oh a heads up. In the movies the only thing that kills is a headshot.. That works, but putting a few holes in the heart actually works. A virus that reanimates would need a working circulation to be able to continue reanimation. The circulation begins to fail little by little, hence the growth of rotting flesh and "Living rigor mortis."
Last edited by Donseluke; Jun 3, 2012 at 12:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Yeah. Anyway, hush you getting tired of minecraft smp yet?
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
I haven't been able to get on my computer for a week, and I haven't had a working GPU in months, so I haven't been able to play anything

Kind of hard to get tired of something if you haven't done it in ages
FIRED UP
Muse, I think you might be the only person doing that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
why is medal of honor warfighter and gears of war judgement not in god tier?

WHERE IS BORDERLANDS 2?
also, Pikmin is legit, mkay?
FIRED UP
Because those games are bad. I'm not a big fan of Gears, and the new Medal of Honor looks terrible.

WHERE IS BORDERLANDS 2?

Did you even watch E3?
Last edited by up2u; Jun 7, 2012 at 02:04 AM.
Borderlands 2 wasn't at E3 buddy, and what crack to you smoke up?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.