Toribash
For asking activity check
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by ryuu View Post
For asking activity check

Nah I only got infraction for that one. I got banned for harassment because I said you gotta have the IQ of a golf ball to get groomed by a toribash mod.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
you gotta have the IQ of a golf ball to get groomed by a toribash mod.

That's fucking hilarious though
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
That's fucking hilarious though

It is and I actually said that because she told the whole community to die yet I was the only one who got banned
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
reading this I actually turned on the mod maker again, wanted to make a skydiving mod, but after some testing I do not think it will be particularly fun...

we were halfway there folks
but do not cry for its nonexistance
smile due to its potential creation.
-----
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
It is and I actually said that because she told the whole community to die yet I was the only one who got banned

well i mean it was kinda offensive to say you gotta be stupid af to get groomed, and thats not the case.
-----
Originally Posted by Corey View Post

me? i am akiyama yakoozer- i mean grimmeyhits
Last edited by grimmeyhits; Feb 29, 2024 at 03:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bike is the best emoji. never remove
aka trollface person
Originally Posted by grimmeyhits View Post

well i mean it was kinda offensive to say you gotta be stupid af to get groomed, and thats not the case.

but we talking about toribash mods here
NO TITLE
true, like how are you gonna tall ppl to die and even say "i hope you die first" but then someone else gets banned.
though they had reason for yours, they have reason for hers too
-----
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
They did tho? Hanna was banned.

we're talking abt yanqui (the op who told everyone to go die and said that they were "being silly")
Last edited by grimmeyhits; Feb 29, 2024 at 05:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bike is the best emoji. never remove
aka trollface person