Toribash
Podia ser Odin, Wednesday(american gods) ou o "one-eyed old man" do album blood on ice do bathory
na real todos eles são o mesmo
-----
Last edited by Doctor; Aug 21, 2017 at 03:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
sentou gostoso

;))

Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
Podia ser Odin, Wednesday(american gods) ou o "one-eyed old man" do album blood on ice do bathory
na real todos eles são o mesmo
-----

boi he's from the nordic mythology
Japanese buddhism>>>>>>>Nordic mythology>>>>>>Greek mythology>>>>>>>>>>Christianism>>>>>all
-----
It's interesting how religion interferes not only in the society's common sense, but as well on the perspective and goals of the whole population (even those who don't agree with/believe). Take the Japanese Buddhism, for example. Based on the idea of always searching for harmony between nature and society, they've always been better at adapting and evolving than other countries, always keeping the leadership on the matter of technology and industry, but without the usual problems of pollution and low natural resources. It takes more effort and discipline, but it's clearly worth it

-----
I think I'm posting too much crap today, sorry 4 ma bad nihongo
わたし の なまえ は ルカス です。
Last edited by Doctor; Aug 21, 2017 at 12:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
Japanese buddhism>>>>>>>Nordic mythology>>>>>>Greek mythology>>>>>>>>>>Christianism>>>>>all
-----
It's interesting how religion interferes not only in the society's common sense, but as well on the perspective and goals of the whole population (even those who don't agree with/believe). Take the Japanese Buddhism, for example. Based on the idea of always searching for harmony between nature and society, they've always been better at adapting and evolving than other countries, always keeping the leadership on the matter of technology and industry, but without the usual problems of pollution and low natural resources. It takes more effort and discipline, but it's clearly worth it

-----
I think I'm posting too much crap today, sorry 4 ma bad nihongo
わたし の なまえ は ルカス です。

All true. The problem happens when a group of the religious ones start being extremely toxic.
Imo, Buddhism is the best belief, it focus on self-improvement(reincarnation), being a better person, over blaming someone for eternity.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
eh do bioshock otario
-----
o inglês é lava
-----
a lava é ban
Last edited by Lite; Aug 21, 2017 at 06:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Inox View Post
ae arctic o lite ta usando a foto do coelho do donnie darko

quem negar é gay

ih é gay