Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
Your avatar reminds me of emo comics i see in facebook more than a decade ago

devastation
bike is the best emoji. never remove
aka trollface person
Aight so here is what happened with me today: I went for my usual daily run and there was this woman with the little dog in front of me. I tried to pass them and the dog got scared() and ran into the tree. Woman procceds to explain that I should run slower behind her dog because she gets scared if people run behind her. I asked her how was I supposed to know? She gave no answer. I asked her if she sees the girl in front of her who also runs and the other guy in front of the girl who also runs... Yes she sees them. So I asked her why does she brings her dog to this place when people run here and you know that your dog gets scared? No answer...

She ruined my record attempt...
NO TITLE
Yeah stop running it's illegal

Also youll beat it in no time hot man you got it
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Aight so here is what happened with me today: I went for my usual daily run and there was this woman with the little dog in front of me. I tried to pass them and the dog got scared() and ran into the tree. Woman procceds to explain that I should run slower behind her dog because she gets scared if people run behind her. I asked her how was I supposed to know? She gave no answer. I asked her if she sees the girl in front of her who also runs and the other guy in front of the girl who also runs... Yes she sees them. So I asked her why does she brings her dog to this place when people run here and you know that your dog gets scared? No answer...

She ruined my record attempt...

Gods, how did you not know that this womans dog is anxious? This is your fault entirely. You better run.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Gods, how did you not know that this womans dog is anxious? This is your fault entirely. You better run.

It seems like I have to run anyway
NO TITLE
I haven't updated the roster list and former members in a bit. Would someone like to update that?

Normally I do it but I haven't in a big. It's important to keep that somewhat updated.
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
I haven't updated the roster list and former members in a bit. Would someone like to update that?

Normally I do it but I haven't in a big. It's important to keep that somewhat updated.

Only leaders can check clan log
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
donkey bit a deputy walking down the street.

That's so random
NO TITLE