Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I carry my team like 80% of the time and i still lose, i dont troll, swear, i comunicate with my micro and give info, but when u get a team full of russians or a team which doesn't give a fuck about what you say, sorry i cant do anything more.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
sorry i cant do anything more.

actually, you can

prior to csgo, i had no pc fps experience (although i did play halo 3 on xbox and was pretty good at it). i was initially placed at silver 1 and got stuck at silver 2 for about 20-30 wins

i would get mad after every loss because i felt like i was doing everything i could but it still wasn't enough

then i realized i was actually terrible, adjusted my settings, got a new mouse and spent ~100 hours playing only ffa dm and actively seeking to improve my knowledge and ability in the game

1 month later i am gn3 and still rising

if you are willing to look at your gameplay critically and genuinely want to improve, there is absolutely no reason (except maybe hardware issues) that anyone should be stuck in silver.

the fact is that you will have some appallingly bad teammates no matter what level you are and, like ezeth said, you have to be the factor that tips the balance in your favor. it's impossible for you to be carrying your team 80% of the time because, by definition, you're not carrying if you're not winning. you're just top-fragging
Last edited by HiPower; Dec 30, 2014 at 07:58 AM.
Well when you said hardware issues, first thing and the only i was thinking about was my mouse. I have an old shitty wi-fi mouse which is so damn shit.
I had one friend I would play with often, but he's not very good, and he's still in Silver. So, I basically solo-queued out of Silver. It's ez-pz-lmn-sqzy.

I got a bigger mousepad and dropped my sensitivity drastically. I won over 20 straight games and was out of Silver in less than two days...
Last edited by box; Dec 30, 2014 at 09:06 AM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Well when you said hardware issues, first thing and the only i was thinking about was my mouse. I have an old shitty wi-fi mouse which is so damn shit.

I have a wifi mouse, when I started playing I was silver IV. Spent about 100 hours solo queuing and then I met up with a bunch of people and started sticking with them. We played really well as a team, had our own call outs and good fluidity and stuff. After about a month we were out of the silvers and into gold nova range, I personally made it to about GN IV before I cut my activity down on csgo. (My computer had died and my laptop was not nearly good enough to play it with more than 25 FPS). So uh, just keep on trucking, find some people to play with and stuff and it'll hopefully work out for you.
my biggest problem in csgo is how inconsistent I am

one round I ace the enemy team, the next 4 I die extremely stupid deaths while only picking up a kill or 2
Hoss.
i feel like inconsistency is a huge problem even for some pro players
it's really hard to always have a good drive and great game awareness
for me my only problem is that i can't buy a mac-10 on ct, stupid commies
Last edited by hobo; Dec 30, 2014 at 07:56 PM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
That used to be easy, then they changed the buytime to 20 seconds...
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today