Toribash
Hey guys, I am going to start playing this as long as it doesn't require Service Pack 2. I beat all the system requirements, it's just that my computer won't download service pack 2 since all my DRIVERS are messed up. I will edit this and say my name once I understand everything and read the tutorials etc.

Edit: Faint was taken, so I thought of mgs4 and named my guy Raidenn.

Edit 2: Deleted real edit2 and half of edit1, got it to work, just needed to do a bunch of stuff with the pandora whatever the hell down loader.

Faint - Raidenn
Last edited by Faint; Aug 2, 2010 at 07:53 AM.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Tank Mundo? pffhahahahaha

He's loads better as a dps and even a dps/tank hybrid, but as a straight tank he is easily beat out by every other tank ever

He can't even be considered a tank, just a damage soak. Much like Mordekaiser. If he's built tank, just ignore the shit out of him.
So is regular MM just absolutely trash now or am I just horribly unlucky?

I got in a match with an ashe that got killed for first blood after the minions came, but right when she started autoattacking. she went on to die to the kennen 4 times in a row, staying at level 4 while he was level 8. Along with that, the rest of my team kept dying over and over, I just gave up and left after the ashe left, I feel bad, but frankly that was just retarded.
zinx: get the US version instead. i recently switched from EU to us. patches comes much earlier on the US, and everyone else is playing there ;p
"I've seen enough rule number 34 to burn down a large catholic school" - Bish
No. do not want to download it again :<!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, we should play on EU server again sometime Zinx.