IIRC, you were a hoax player who scrim'd Sissykick quite a bit
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Yeah I was senior member of hoax.

...so you do know me

Nice

So today [u] invited me, and since I think that there are lots of other great aikido players out there and that my chances of actually joining alpha are quite small, I joined them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still interested and still want to play with you guys, but since I myself think that I would alleviate [Alphas]'s reputation, I wouldn't be the right choice. .... For now

But you could still take me in consideration ;)
Last edited by King; Mar 13, 2015 at 10:49 AM.
Wait wut
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Hello... I am Swag55.The reason why i choose this clan is because Its quite active forums and in game. I am a blue belt. I make replays......And i take names and kick asses.I am a ok player im not the best (Durrrrr Thats Hampa)And ive got a ok sense of humor <------ No you dont -_____-
Shut up derp face......My favorite mods are Mushu Akido Akido Big Dojo (LIKE MY DI*)<----- Lies 0_______0. How would you know derp. 0________0 I WATCH YOU SLEEP........ God help me......So that is all and i will leave you a few replays.0_______ODerp....GOD DAMN YOU DERP FACE.I WILL KILL YOU*trig gerhappy**triggerhappy **trigge rhappy** triggerhappy*...... Well i hope you pick me
Attached Files
#I am THE KING!!!!.rpl (207.5 KB, 9 views)
This guy is a definite keeper.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Aikido Big Dojo

Like my dick...

If he doesn't make it to God Belt I'll only assume it's because Toribash's servers shut down.

THE LEGEND.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!