Toribash
note that when you use the globe option it will make a new file and you go to filters/animation/playback to watch it
Aff you hack

still confused.
I fixed my other problem. Now my new one is how do I put the spinning head on the page. As an image, not like a link... You know what I mean?
Get registered on photobucket, upload the spinning head image, once its in your album under ti theres an IMG code, copy paste it, then come here, make a new post, click the insert image tool, and put the thing you copy pasted into that
Aff you hack

Does it automatically make it spin? I have Gimp but when I turn it into a globe its just 20-30 frames piled on top of each other!!! What do I save it as to make it spin? Also, every time I make a head, it stretches till it is impossible to decipher what the hell its supposed to look like. What the hell is going on?
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
Originally Posted by ShadoDance View Post
Does it automatically make it spin? I have Gimp but when I turn it into a globe its just 20-30 frames piled on top of each other!!! What do I save it as to make it spin? Also, every time I make a head, it stretches till it is impossible to decipher what the hell its supposed to look like. What the hell is going on?

Save it as a gif. It will ask if you want to merge layers or save as animation. Click on save as animation.
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.