Toribash
Hi, my name is Mitchell and im 18 years old and live in Canberra Australia GMT+10, have been in one clan previous, was a pretty small can you might not have heard of it [Kingdomz], my preferred mods are aikido or anything like aikido,i am a black belt, i tend to waste my tc on buying random and useless stuff so will be better to put it in a clan bank. Was off toribash for a long time but am back for good, will be on everyday and if im not im probably working, im always on the forum dont post alot just look around for something good. Cheers

Skype name is, Mitchell_raymond
Attached Files
Decap aikido.rpl (43.6 KB, 5 views)
Decap.rpl (46.4 KB, 3 views)
Hard 3.rpl (60.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by XLogic; Oct 17, 2014 at 01:47 AM.
Live in the Day of the Dead
Your application will be voted.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Hey, Names Rhys and I live in Australia (GMT + 11:00) I have had this account for years and after my clan disbanded after failing to make it official after many attempts I became inactive but now I'm back, I'm 18 and a 3rd Dan Black Belt, Currently undertaking my HSC and working but apart from that I should be pretty active.
I don't really have a preferred mode.
My undies colour atm is..... What undies?
Ty
p.s. My skype is ItsRhysBro
Attached Files
akido esy win.rpl (49.2 KB, 3 views)
akido owned.rpl (43.9 KB, 4 views)
itsrhys dm kick.rpl (138.0 KB, 4 views)
madd replay.rpl (80.0 KB, 4 views)
Are you Good or Evil well I'm Both
itsrhys: Accepted. Welcome.
XLogic: Formo, Zockinator, 16bars and Jolt want to play with you before vote.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!