Toribash
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Hello all,
my name is Hamza in real life i live in Jordan and i started playing toribash 1 year ago i like to sleep alot but with my phone so i can check forums XD . I am kinda funny and don't get mad easily i like to chat with people and get to know people . I like to help begginers too give them moves teach them i get happy when i teach someone. i active whenever i am home. English isn't my primary language but i can talk well enough . I am a muslim and its ramadan here so i might sleep alot .If i get mad i always try to get something to make me laugh then i forget the whole thing. i am patient and can wait soo much so you can take your time voting into my app.oh and for the last thing i know bb coding and lua. gmt is +2
I started playing toribash 2.5 years ago I am a 2dan black belt I wanna join because iv seen many players playing ingame and i liked how you guys play dont rage dont quit etc..
so i liked this and i wanted to help this clan as much as i can make it active and donating and because i think this clan gonna get great!
i dont do any textures or anything but i shop
i am active on thread 9.5/10 also ingame 9/10
If there is an irc ill be in it too!
i never had a ban but i get little infractions
i like all mods and i dont think there is a mod that i dont like
i was a co-leader in black,normal member in soa and a member in Qunatum
was that so tall?
oh and i could have joined alot of perfect clans like obey but no i decided to help this clan to become one of them!
hope i get in
here's the usercard

ready to be tested anytime
do you want replays or test or both?

We need you, i like you, You are good etc etc... I remember you You are accepted!
-----
Originally Posted by M3G4M4N View Post
Name is M3g4m4n
Belt 2nd dan
Previous Clan : Helblade,awakening
Best mods Wushu and erthtk
thanks for your time :3

You are good, and i have spoken with you ingame. Your post count is a bit low but i believe that you can raise it and keep uor thread active
Last edited by Something; Jun 26, 2013 at 12:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Something is better than nothing.

Originally Posted by rockyman View Post
Wow toripaa accept players who got at least 100 posts XD they will just play ingame and not in forums they just want tags XD

I know, I Know...
Thank you all!
and i hope this clan get to the top!
now i need to know the players here
need to meet them ingame!
-----
oh and here's a start for me (1k sent to the bank)
-----
and some items
Last edited by scorpionma; Jun 26, 2013 at 09:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Thank you all!
and i hope this clan get to the top!
now i need to know the players here
need to meet them ingame!
-----
oh and here's a start for me (1k sent to the bank)
-----
and some items

Thanks for donations :3 I cant play now but hope you meet some claners ingame. They are cool people. ;)

hello my name is ashton. i live in okc. im a orange belt .i really want to join. i have never been in a clan. so please let me join.
Originally Posted by rocko349 View Post
hello my name is ashton. i live in okc. im a orange belt .i really want to join. i have never been in a clan. so please let me join.

First, become forum active. Well Thats all.

Originally Posted by M3G4M4N View Post
Lol my time in game is sporadic but definitely later in the day or earlier depending on where you live :P

I usually play whole night Its 1.45am now