Ranking
View Poll Results: Who do you think deserve to be the next leader ?
Sirss
56 Votes / 65.12%
Xavoz
30 Votes / 34.88%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Rafyasta : ok , i'll promote you to be scientist (elite member) , do you want higher rank ?
Xavoz : alliance accepted , ty
Please bring back Organiζations board
Accepted ,

and .... we need donation from member to the shop or the bank , ty .

PS : i already donate , and donation can make you be promoted
Last edited by Wyverneon; Jul 21, 2011 at 12:29 PM.
Please bring back Organiζations board
I need be co-leader, but idk how to be that .. Oh ya I can't play in game cuz my sck internet is die .. But about date 30 - 31 I can on every day , hm .. I have many account but I need this account to be your clanmate ..
Xavoz : I think you crazy --"
Last edited by UzumakiR; Jul 21, 2011 at 12:48 PM.
Don't talk shit to an Albatros.
Being Ridiculous is not always stupid.
Originally Posted by UzumakiR View Post
Xavoz : I think you crazy --"

hey its normal because my skill is better than wyvern and he's my friend,so i can chat about this clan with him everyday.So this clan will be better with 2 leader me and Wyverneon
I missed all the action
Do you think you're better than him Xavoz ?
Everyone have a weakness,don't understimate anyone
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Xavoz : I think that's can be better, I know all official clan no have 2 leader and I think u can't be nice leader , and I know u are wyver friend same like me ..
Don't talk shit to an Albatros.
Being Ridiculous is not always stupid.
Originally Posted by UzumakiR View Post
Xavoz : I think that's can be better, I know all official clan no have 2 leader and I think u can't be nice leader , and I know u are wyver friend same like me ..

Hey Wyverneon is my school friend and if you do not believe, you can ask Wyverneon
Last edited by Xavoz; Jul 21, 2011 at 01:11 PM.