Toribash
My best friend is Donkabots, really good and chill. Unfortunately people like Largekilla has been stealing replays from this god-like replay maker. Donkabots replay thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=501211
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Damn, you can't remember the old times, (Phoenix), pf0chang, ACIDTIGER...

Thats right I remmember this clan especially AcidTiger <3

Originally Posted by hobo View Post
thiggist internet moonshake volare hobo notnoob nearly bands ugkratos orko apex avenged7x hobo aracoon imapirate hades wolfe febreeze rainbowz hobo nani mwah azuremage shockey zero fish itemp molotov/shjz oh and that hobo guy is cool

anyone in [Fyre], the old [Ethr], most of [TGS], [NO] people are cool

i probably missed some gays

RIP STELLAR I CALLED IT

Omg someone loves me I feel so special,

Old [Ethr] Liar Donkey(mooq) Juicytin smiles4fre Avengd7x Trestet 2WC Ago2808(Agony) Dimebag77 Beta ThePirateKing Judd666 Demo Noki1119 Shockey Super Platabear G1rl AmmarSH Akufuncture Gradeger Bodedee happyapple ELEMENT559 yomoma13 Cacrot -Kas- Alien FatulBrown iTemp mwah bands molo p0int proxun Lurk Marrez Mzebra Flamezzzzz/Soap/Clay Kriast X-Ray Scar Sparky Strikas Starshippain treestand twat togo laser wraithismy Static Noel Devil draken4(my brother)and a lot more.

Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Icebear8 - Great buddies, together in KnC and Obey. Playing CS:Go together, having karaoke nights, e.t.c.

Sweeni - My set maker. Chill dude who always loves talking on skype and making good talk topics with jokes and such.

Hattersin - Great leader and good friend. Playing a lot together.

2WC - Just a toilet, but still a good friend. Always tries to be funny.

Divine - Just a scrub and a funny guy. Also my friend.

[Obey] - My clan/family in Toribash <3. Full of my friends.

Kukman - Just another swedish fgt who I am sparring with a lot and playing CS.

Sparring Community - I just love talking with anyone from the sparring community. Most of them are nice people and have similar topics.

Twitch Viewers - I love every single one of them. They support me all the time and I apreciate that.

tfw I dont get mentioned
Last edited by Grim; Sep 7, 2015 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Added Static my boi
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Grim, thats because you are my bby , everyone knows that without even mentioning you.
-----
Also its a bit to hard to rememmber all of the people , sorry I feel bad <3
I was at a party and saw the post. Sorry <3
-----
Will make a full list of people when I am back home.
Last edited by Trestet; Sep 3, 2015 at 06:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Damn, you can't remember the old times, (Phoenix), pf0chang, ACIDTIGER...

phoenix represent
These are probably the best ones I've had during the 7 years I've been around, in no particular order

largekilla
ern
Rfifan
Moop
notnoob
DeeJayy741
Tengo
hipotibor

honorary mention to everyone in the 2010-2012 tk scene
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010