Toribash
Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
:| Please stay at a constant price. You already cancelled a request... Anyways, 15k would do. Also I didn't read the "you should add GODLIKE heads" thing, but no. But no, people would request them too often and it's too time consuming.

Ah okay. Is Zeroback making the head or you?
Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
Zeroback. I manage the shop as I am more forum active.

Okay. Did he finish your set?

/ontopic

Did he start mine yet? :o
Woah calm down. He hasn't even started mine or your request. BUT customers come first, so he'll finish yours first.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Head or Set: Set (not sure if GODLIKE or average... posting a pic of a head i have that the set must match in reference part )

Size: 128, 256, 512: I have 128 texture set but make a 512 so it looks better.

Colors: Name the colors you want with it: Hunter and Vampire

Details: What specific things you want on it: A custom made symbol on one of the legs.. and some blue neon kind of lights on the outwards side of the legs.. maybe the same for arms...
Just make it look epic with red and black

Reference:

Must match this head :)

Extra Information: Any extra details you think we may need to know: I want some custom made stuff that i can wear forever.. like Bes' set.. it's original and custom... i want mine original and custom

edited is underlined
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Alright we may attempt this.
-----
Sorry to double post but zerobacks computer is really acting up now So Ima have to open a premade thread to sell all our created/ bought crap. Here is the thread
Last edited by Chaco; Mar 11, 2012 at 06:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]