Toribash
Well.. assuming rc says yes, welcome to the clan.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Hi my name is Obey0924. I am a yellow belt but very skilled. Seeing that my belt is yellow you can tell that my skills will be improving. My best mods are greykido, and lenshu3ng. I have 1 infraction. I am 14 and new to the game. I am determined to get in the clan. I have 0 tc but only because i spent it. I can make tc and donate it to the clan. I want to help the clan become official. I hope i can be in the clan. I will post some replays later.
hello
Belt blue
*Best Mods akaido judo twinsword fight and katana
*Worst Mods sumo
*Why you want to join to become a better toribashererererer
*How you would help I will fight in wars an anything you want me to do
You will be decided by the leader and Co-Leader.
I agree, I want to see some activity in-game and on forums.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
BELT: Brown (100 games away from black)
BEST MODS: Abd, TK and Jousting (just for fun xD)
WORST MODS: Boxmushu, mushu in general
I want to be in this clan to make friends, be competitive, donate when I have a surplus amount of tc, participate in any wars and of course help this clan be as active as possible! Oh wow, I kinda just answered both questions... I heard you guys do a lot of parkour and sparring? I am totally into that and I enjoy doing both of those things a lot! Also, my parents are split, so I can only PLAY Toribash every second week, but I will still be able to access the forums!

Thanks heaps - Scrote

P.S. Also, I consider myself to be very skilled in certain mods (Tk, Abd, Sparring just to name a few)
Last edited by ScroteRipper; Apr 19, 2015 at 05:34 AM.
HEY, go check out my trail shop!
Sweet, thank you so much guys! Btw, this is the week I am at my dads so sorry if you want see me in game. I will be back in game on Friday Once again thanks a tun for letting me in!
HEY, go check out my trail shop!