Toribash
Brobrobrobro.
It's not noticeable at all, but there's a GLIIIIITCH. (It's very noticeable)
The manip was...eh. I couldn't tell if that was the actual manip due to the height difference of uke from the glitch.
The overall movements were nice, all smooth.
I'm guessing the head skeetcap was nicely aimed.
Again, I can't tell because of the huge glitch.
May wanna fix that.
The glitch kinda ruined the whole replay.
Sorry, bru. <3
SHIT NOU D: i have no fucking idea how to fix that if any one know how feel free to do that :3 btw thx for cnc man
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Open in notepad, change the replay frames to something else, save, play, be happy, masturbate.
The replay was really nice, I like the skeetcap but it was really close range.
The manip was alright.

8.3/10
oh yeah
yaybump

The first hits looked way too stiff and slow, maybe you should try to get more momentum. That was probably because you started off attacking right at the beggining.
The head punch was alright, and so was the kick, but the leg was a bit twitchy because of how fast you contracted the knee after the kick.
Just wanted to point out that you almost didn't move any other joints of the body, in the meantime, and that made it really stiff.
You ghosted through your leg while turning around.
Liked the jump and headkick, even though the kick was rather slow.
The decap + knee flowed well, and it looked nice when Uke was trying to get up and you just came and destroyed him.
oh yeah
Yaymakeanothercomeback.

I love your spars.
The only thing I didn't like was the spin before the decap.
It looked like you contracted the whole body in the air...
Other from that, this was beast.
Great hits, reactions, etc.
M I N I V A N
thx for cncs dudes here is new shit :/ its so weird i made it with about 6 hours D:<
and a shitty quick trick replay pose its no finished i think.
Attached Files
#aadame - Trolling the life.rpl (681.4 KB, 34 views)
#aadame - R broken mirrors.rpl (349.1 KB, 26 views)
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
The opening core was pretty decent, but I think it could still be done with less grab. The landing after that was quite odd, it looks like you were trying to balance on one leg. Your launch was pretty decent but while you were in mid air your upper body looked really stiff for some reason, it must be the way your arms were raised throughout the launch. The 4-dm boom after that was excellent and the following skeet was great too. The final kick was pretty good but I am pretty sure you could dm that leg too. The self damage is pretty unnecessary though.