Toribash
Original Post
YOUshop
YOUshop is finally here!

Some of these features are still not quite yet available. This is only the beta, so there are bound to be some bugs.

Please keep any discussion of YOUshop in this thread.
Originally Posted by veb View Post
YOUshop is finally here!

Some of these features are still not quite yet available. This is only the beta, so there are bound to be some bugs.

Please keep any discussion of YOUshop in this thread.

Thanks!!! I can get stuff in cheaper prices!
I have a question, will a YouShop link be place where the Forum FAQ, ToriTube, Torishop, ToriExchange, Toriclans, Mods etc. links are? I mean youshop is pretty popular, and i would like the ease of a quick link.
Clan Sigma Council
BnW Member
Eh...DarkJak is right.YOUshop is cool and so on...but...it ruins business :/ It is not possible to find anyone who will buy something for 50 % anymore,because there are few ppl selling items for 75 %...So...I am talking to YOU sellers...do NOT make so cheap prizes xD.You CAN earn more..
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!
i totally disagree!
the torishop prices are way too high(not only promo), i believe its to take money out of the game to prevent inflation...just guessing here; those prices are really messed up. but changing them would not be fair to the ppl that purchessed items from there. thats probably why they arent corrected.
the reason why you could sell items for 50% or even more was due to people selling on forums and toriexchange which made it hard to compare prices (two different systems and locations)! the problem with the location is, lot of ppl didnt know one of them, many ppl (talking about players lower than blackbelt) dont even register at the forums... . toriexchange was a quite a pain to do any trading at. meaning you had fewer ppl at one market, equaling higher prices.
now with youshop you can compare prices more easily and since its the main trading plattform now, there is only one market! with more items available, an easier to handle plattform and more people using it. this makes for a better competion and leads ultimatly to lower prices.
this market is regulating itself pretty well i blelieve. now look at colors like vampire, ppl like it and there´s been a good demand for it since i startet playing, although its a fairly cheap color. prices for it have been consistent regulated by demand and supply. and its been not hit too hard by beiing promo... . which leads to another problem: promo. promo and the rediculous torishop prices (why make them so high if they´re sold out anyway?) for those items make it hard for ppl to determin the real value of the new sets.
wow ok, this is too much bla bla bla, i stop here. too tired to actually ad quality to this post

what i actually wanted to say is the only reasons you were able to sell overpriced items to ppl before youshop were:
- a lot less items being sold!
- it was a lot of work to compare prices!

thats it, thorac
Last edited by Thorac; Jan 2, 2009 at 05:37 AM.
http://www.pokerstrategy.com/u9BQT3 use this link and start playing. contact me and i ship you some $