Toribash
Bye then.
-----
*Sings to anon clan thread*
Say something I'm giving up on you.
I would post daily if you wanted to.
Aaaaaand the clan member activity feels so small.
Almost nothing at all.

*curls into foetal position and sobs*

I hope you understand that this is refencing a song and that I am not entirely insane.
Last edited by Zelda; May 3, 2014 at 12:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
Proto a member of your clan joined a server i was in and decided to curse me for leaving clans in which had used me :ninja18121
I will talk to him Charm.
-----
In 45 minutes I have the most important exam of my life (so far…). Wish me luck. :S
Last edited by Zelda; May 8, 2014 at 12:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've made an extremely low definition (128x128!) Guy Fawkes mask (the anonymous symbol) head texture if anyone wants to have it then contact me. I am working on a better one which will be 200x200 but I don't have any art applications. I am using a rip off version of MSpaint for macs... I actually envy people with MSpaint. All my textures are basically pixel art and I would struggle to make anything look good beyond 200x200 with this software. Please private message me or post here if you want the texture. Thank you. I might try and make some other crappy textures for the clan at some point.
Thank you for reading.
As you can probably see this clan is being 'rebuild'. I am not quite sure what this means but it might involve some of you being kicked or some ranks being changed about a bit, if you have any questions about this ask Charm through private message or by posting here. We are now called Squad1. It might not be the best clan name ever but it is good enough for now. I hope this doesn't cause anyone any problems.

Also: one question for charm I have is whether we have any symbols or themes now other than that Chinese ( I think) symbol on the clan page? I like my textures matching my clan because it keeps me loyal.

Also: if you don't like changes but don't have a question then talk to me, I am the complains manager of this clan so I would love you to give me something to do so I feel needed. Thank you <3
Last edited by Zelda; May 14, 2014 at 12:48 PM. Reason: My message was stupid.
Squad 1 because apparently we are the number 1 squad of gotei 13 or something. This indicates that there were other squads but I have as yet not heard of any such 'squads'. On the other hand if we were the only squad of gotei 13 then it would make sense that we were number 1…

Logic and stuff.
-----
I'm going to be honest with you Charm because I don't want to be a brown spot or a kiss ass to anyone regardless of who they are. This rebuild isn't going too great so far. Apparently you kicked Dubfreak for defeating you ingame. This is I accepted in itself without being made worse by thethen advertise the four warning system which, as far as I know was not implemented in this event. Dubfreak was a good guy and a great player (in my opinion). I don't think that "squad 1" is a great name either, I don't tend to like clans with numbers in their names (No offence to other clans) and squad 1 makes barely any sense.

I know we have a complaints manager for this kind of thing but it's me so that doesn't really help. Charm please take this clan thing less seriously or nobody will take us seriously, it's just a game, no need to ever get angry over it unless people waste your time and effort on it. We can make this a really good thing but we need a link to the clan thread on the clan page and the leaders need to start communicated. I would talk the clan leaders but there are only two who are active and one of them is you, I didn't talk to the other one because it's… also me. And I corrected the grammar on the clan page (very badly). I have done 9 exams this week and I am still putting in more effort than you.

By the way did you know Pheonix (My first and most fondly remembered clan and a clan I applied to before anon but which was too slow to reply the first time) are recruiting new leaders? Did you know that I wanted to post an app there? I assume you didn't because in the words Dubfreak "This clan is just sad".

Can I invite dub freak back at some point before I flip (another clan I could go to) my shit (what this clan will be) and kick everyone and mess with the clan page before leaving? (this is not a threat I would never do this but I sometimes feel like it )

Your complaints manager has complaints, this is not encouraging for you return to the clan.
-----
I am going to correct my position from wanting but resisting the urge to apply for Phoenix to the position of writing an articulate essay like application for leader of Phoenix a few seconds ago.

No offence charm, it's nothing personal, just me disliking you as a person.
-----
I like how you still haven't changed all the random crap I put on the clan page. Kicking all the good players was a great idea charm well done.
Last edited by Zelda; May 15, 2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump