Ranking
Okay, I've token some of the advice and edited the end of the replay due to that it wasn't that flowing.
As you can see in the end, it's more flowing in the legs, it's also some pretty ninja moves too.
Attached Files
Uke vs webbman3.rpl (294.2 KB, 5 views)
this is why you dont fight beta. he wasnt even paying attention to the game and did this to me.
Attached Files
no beta no.rpl (59.7 KB, 9 views)
Lol, I liked the name of that replay, "No beta no!" and Webbman, it looked a lot better this time, but you need to work on the running. Good job!
Thanks flames, though I think it would fit as a humorous and good replay to the video, by the way, I have worked on these replays for about some minutes, the ending is where I don't move anymore.
Also, I have now acquired a new style of sparring, which can be showed in the replay below that is me and Wulfi sparring.
Attached Files
The improv dance.rpl (199.6 KB, 3 views)
Fight 10.rpl (428.3 KB, 3 views)
Street dance.rpl (140.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by webbman3; Dec 30, 2012 at 10:51 AM.
Once again, they were good, and you have improved. But the only problem is that you are too quick and stiff with your joints. When you contract or extend a joint, try to make it fit in, more than making it come out of no where. Make your moves look like they belong in there.
-----
Hm. It seems that Pyrowolf51, one of our best members, has quit [Trap]...So has Togo1234556.
-----
And Teburu...
Last edited by Water; Dec 30, 2012 at 03:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump