Toribash
Originally Posted by ElCuloMamao View Post
“Spinner 2022!”
Stops spinning after round 1

they forgot about the spinner part
#GODCIENT Moderated Message:
Spinner, however, never forgets. 1 point
Last edited by ancient; Apr 18, 2022 at 06:58 PM.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar

Thank you for the nice message. The spinner approves. 3 points
Last edited by ancient; Apr 19, 2022 at 01:57 AM.
Yo is that the real IwatchOPM? No.
Let's do this shit

Just like the other guy today, you were just like 1% away from a free namechange. rip bozo. 6 points
Last edited by ancient; Apr 19, 2022 at 01:58 AM.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
guys the spinner is all just a ponzi scheme so that when you get namechanged by icky you can't change it back unless you pay 100k tc

what does this mean? what it means is that staff are getting so desperate to save the economy that they will run a ponzi scheme and siphon 400k out of unsuspecting forum users by having icky give us usernames so bad that we HAVE to change it back. after they steal our tc they incinerate it into dust.

open your eyes and the truth will be revealed.

Just like I predicted, bans coming your way. The spinner is enjoying this. 5 points
Last edited by ancient; Apr 19, 2022 at 01:59 AM.
Originally Posted by Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrr View Post
guys the spinner is all just a ponzi scheme so that when you get namechanged by icky you can't change it back unless you pay 100k tc

what does this mean? what it means is that staff are getting so desperate so save the economy that they will run a ponzi scheme and siphon 400k out of unsuspecting forum users by having icky give us usernames so bad that we HAVE to change it back. after they steal our tc they incinerate it into dust.

Leeeeeeeeeerooooooooooooy jeeeeeeeeenkiiiins
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrr View Post

what does this mean? what it means is that staff are getting so desperate to save the economy that they will run a ponzi scheme and siphon 400k out of unsuspecting forum users by having icky give us usernames so bad that we HAVE to change it back. after they steal our tc they incinerate it into dust.

Nah, you can tell this isn't true because they gave up on it and havent bothered to do anything after only a single day

I have nothing to say to listen to this song: https://open.spotify.com/track/2hkGd89f1mtUp19libeWmR?si=6b309073250b4a73 3 points
Last edited by ancient; Apr 19, 2022 at 02:18 PM.
hit me

Hi Bibian. You've done great work. Spinner didn't want to ban you. congratulations! 3 points
Last edited by ancient; Apr 19, 2022 at 02:20 PM.
the world is as beautiful as what you make it out to be
imagine if the spinner got spun

Don't have to imagine it. Everyone's been getting spun lately. Thank Spinner! 6 points
Last edited by ancient; Apr 19, 2022 at 02:21 PM.

Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
they forgot about the spinner part

he accidentally spinned him self and got banned

You were spun on purpose and banned. You're quite unlucky with the spinner huh. 3 points
Last edited by ancient; Apr 19, 2022 at 02:22 PM.
typhon won't even change his clan page story from adventure to panda he has to be the laziest mofo ive seen in the last 7 years of my toribash career
-----
Originally Posted by Carvy View Post
Nah, you can tell this isn't true because they gave up on it and havent bothered to do anything after only a single day

obviously u are uneducated

You almost got 8 points lol. I wonder what I'll spin next time. 3 points
Last edited by ancient; Apr 19, 2022 at 02:23 PM.