Toribash
I like the worm. Nice job using those limited colors. Except the teeth on the right have an unnatural green shading.

Did you win the competition?
dude i make games with sprites and your pretty damn good but i have a differn't way of pixel art way before i found out about gimp i used paint and had to make pixel art's stuff btw im pretty sure that gamemaker 8 is the platform thing i use to amke games XD
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
shook,
try to put this 2 picks together...a nice allien ship will come ut
LOOK:

Last edited by Master2; May 9, 2010 at 08:36 PM.
Originally Posted by VarkenossThe2nd View Post
I like the worm. Nice job using those limited colors. Except the teeth on the right have an unnatural green shading.

Did you win the competition?

THIRD PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE. Which comes as a huge surprise to me, given the competition. I mean seriously, check out the first place (not by me, danger danger furry etc) and second place (not by me either) and wonder how the hell i got as much as a third place.

Also, thanks a ton for all your kind words guys, means a lot more to me than it should, but i won't complain. :U
I unfortunately don't have anything new to show you, as i've been busy in various ways. The majority of yesterday was occupied by Iji, as well as the fact that i don't really know what to make right now. Don't take that as a cue to bomb me with ideas though. =P
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol